Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Tanja (Asian)
Posted: 2005-11-28, 5:40 pm

FFFurken
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me if Tanja the Thai girl on Bethlemsteeg is still working? From reading the board I get the impression she is. I know she works daytimes but can anyone tell me which days she normally works?

Any info appreciated…
Re: Tanja (Asian)
Posted: 2005-11-29, 12:40 am

wannachat
Yes she is still there i no she works friday nights for sure.
Regards

Posted: 2005-11-29, 12:58 am

monk
She's there most days. However, she intends to quit and return to Thailand in the new year.
Posted: 2005-11-29, 12:40 pm

FFFurken
Thanks for the info.

When you say she intends to quit in the new year does that mean she will not be working at all in 2006? Or she will be returning home at some stage next year?
Posted: 2005-11-30, 12:29 am

monk
She told me that she intends to return home early in the new year - Jan or Feb.
Posted: 2005-12-13, 7:41 pm

Thaipan
If she is going home, I can virtually guarantee she will be gone by the beginning of April at the latest as she will want to be home for Songkran which is the Thai New Year. I think it happens arouind 14th April this year.

She will be missed by many as she is an absolute honey.

Posted: 2005-12-14, 1:56 am

cupidstunt
I thought I have been with every Thai girl in the Dam, but I don't recall any of them named Tanja, how would i recognise her?
Posted: 2005-12-14, 12:50 pm

Thaipan
Easy, she is THE most beautiful, great smile and as near to a GFE as you are going to get in the RLD! Great ass view as she goes up the steep stairs in front of you, and perfect small tits too! :-)

Posted: 2005-12-14, 5:19 pm

cupidstunt
Hmmm, I dunno Thaipan, I would say Mon is easily the best looking working thai girl in the dam, closely followed by Lucy on Stoofsteeg.

Kim however, easily and by far and away gives the best GFE, last time i was there, 50 Euro's for 2 hours and I saw her 6 times, and only 50 Euro's all the time, she refused to accept more!!! I got the work's including bareback, massage and cumshot included!! and no she isn't a LB, she's a real lovely, pretty lady, whom I keep in contact with via text and mail. She only comes back in March though, and she now refuses to see me while she's working, but will see my outside of work, yipee!!!!

Does Tanya work in the day only? Perhap's that's the reason why I have never seen her.
Posted: 2005-12-15, 7:06 pm

FFFurken
>Does Tanya work in the day only?

Yeah as far as I know she only works the daytime. IMO she is not to be missed!
Posted: 2005-12-17, 1:43 am

blueboy
2 hours for 50 Euro's!?

What does this include? I'm rubbish on abbreaviations sorry!
Posted: 2005-12-17, 7:09 am

jerbee99
Just out of curiosity, is this on a corner window?

Posted: 2006-01-09, 9:13 pm

LaszloSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Tanja's window wasn't on the corner, it was the 2nd to last as you head towards the covered area. I love both Tanja's & Lucy's bodies but I've never been behind Lucy when she climbs stairs so it's difficult to compare their asses equally. They're both damn fine! On a technicality Lucy isn't Thai, she told me she's Chinese/Malay heritage and was born and raised in NL.

As for Tanja's future I wouldn't expect her back after she leaves. I last saw her in early Nov. 05 and her plan at that time was to make Dec 31st 2005 her last working day. She sounded committed to this date but I can't confirm whether she stuck to her plan as I lost her phone number - maybe someone else can confirm her absence? Her plan was to return to Thailand for good. She had a business idea in mind that didn't involve sex and it sounded plausible to me. Apparently she's been a smartie and has saved a lot of her money. Along with missing her family the climate and culture in NL was getting her down as much as anything from what I could tell. Taking these things into account I doubt we'll see her in the Wallen again and that's too bad because she's been great the 5 or so times I've seen her. I'll miss her and, if she reads this (and I don't think she was big on using computers so she probably won't), I wish her the best!

PS - If Tanja does read this she has my permission to PM me! ;-)
Posted: 2006-01-09, 9:48 pm

slick
Yes, unfortunately for us Tanja has left the business for good.
Good for her though, because she got pretty fed up with the work and actually stopped a week earlier.
So right now she should be in Thailand, and knowing her she won't come back.
Last time I saw her we agreed to meet in Thailand, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed....;-)

Until then I guess I'll have to look for another thai girl who is just as nice, so if anyone has a suggestion (besides Mon)..........I'm all ears
 [ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: