Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
daisy?
Posted: 2005-12-22, 2:51 am

pbizkit33
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
There was this lovely blonde by the name of Daisy on my last visit over by the bulldog bar, on st. annewaire. Is she still there or has she moved on.
Re: daisy?
Posted: 2006-01-08, 1:14 pm

rheingau Power Kat
She was there before New Year (evenings) - St. Annenstraat 122, haven't seen her this year, but she's probably just on vacation.

A nice street this, her blonde neighbour Sarah in 121 seems to be regularly there now, blonde Petra in 116 was there before christmas, although still away at the moment.
Posted: 2006-01-08, 5:28 pm

Wim Admin
yeah, I missed Daisy too, the girl with the squeeky voice, right ?

Hear here, best choice in St Annen is Anna (Polish brunette) , two doors passed the nr 21 cornerroom. Check device , just posted , she just returned. There are also other girls in that room, I saw Petra there, probably back on 116 now.
Posted: 2006-01-08, 10:30 pm

rheingau Power Kat
Win...... you're right Daisy has a sort of squeaky voice and as it's so different it can be a real turn-on and when she's sucking she can make some other lovely sounds - although you might well ask how can she might do this while her mouth is full - but then a girl still has to breathe!

Sarah is of course an all time favourite of mine, and Petra has always given me a really great come-on-in smile when I walk past 116 - very tempting.

From what I have read Anna does sound very very interesting - one to investigate!
Posted: 2006-01-09, 6:02 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Petra is a very talented and enthusiatic young lady. You should do more than just look.

Weasel

Posted: 2006-01-11, 1:20 pm

rheingau Power Kat
Petra was in 19 last night, someone far less attractive was in 116, seems she might have moved sort of permanently.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: