Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 42 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: do guys REALLY like DATY?!
Posted: 2006-01-04, 6:42 am

greta
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
>I just dive in sometimes she gets so worked up she will spray !!I

that's soooo cool!

i feel another thread cumming on...!!!
Re: do guys REALLY like DATY?!
Posted: 2006-02-14, 3:15 pm

Jammin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi

I really love giving daty to women i find it so horny when they push my head onto there pussy its kind of a control thing. I also love giving pleasure to women even if i dont cum and they do it still turns me on.

I love licking and running my tounge over the womans soft lips.

As for my fav possition i like the woman on her back holding her legs in the air but also like the woman sitting on my face as that can be quite dominant.

I used to have my ex kneeling on the bed with her legs wide open and her either licking another woman or sucking another cock and my head under neath, thats a good one to try.

I have found that alot of women dont like daty if it is doen the wrong way either the man pushed to hard or to rough. I tens to listen and feel for reactions so then i know when to apply more pressure or less, lick faster or slower, you can learn a great deal on giving good daty juts by observing the womans reactions and listening to her grans and body movments. It is hard to do but if i really get turned on by the woman and there is a conection i some how can tune myself in to her and give good Oral.

Regards

Jammin
 [ 42 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3

Jump to: