Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 42 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: do guys REALLY like DATY?!
Posted: 2005-12-31, 1:12 am

BUTTHEADSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Greta,

I like DTAY in any position and the way you described it WHOA!!!!!!!!!! (the wetter the better). Are you and Kyle going out for New Years or staying in and thinking about your adventures in Adam? Have a great New Years and maybe one day I will have the pleasure of meeting you and Kyle in person.

Butthead
Posted: 2005-12-31, 1:36 am

SunLover
OK, time for a different opinion. For me DATY varies from will instigate to
won't instigate:

Will instigate -
1) She is attractive/very attractive
2) I want her to return the favor
3) I want her to like me
4) I'm horny as hell

Will do -
1) If she indicates she wants it

Won't instigate -
1) She doesn't appeal to me in that way

For me it's less the "act" itself and more like "the lady + the mood + the act".

SunLover
Posted: 2005-12-31, 8:42 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I love DATY, and really have a hard time getting off without it when I'm in a certain mood.
I'm surprised that I don't see more about finger play. I've only got one tongue, but fingers....mmmmmm! The longest, strongest orgasms I've ever given have been via fingers. The look is priceless.

Greta, dear, love the posts. I get the cigarette thing. Sex, power, indulgence, restlessness...who could resist?!

Weasel

Posted: 2005-12-31, 9:13 am

greta
Good points Weasel. I always like those who eat with their fingers!

>Greta, dear, love the posts. I get the cigarette thing.
>Sex, power, indulgence, restlessness...who could resist?!

thanks (blush!)

but do you get the "sleevage" thing?! ;-)

greta

spray sticky thoughts on me at gretaah@hotmail.com
Posted: 2005-12-31, 2:19 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Good God, this thread actually makes my stomach churn and thats saying something.

The answer to the original question, although having little to do with Amsterdam is NO I don't really like it.

This thread gives the impression that most guys do like it, but I dont think so.

Its something everybody tries, but mostly I think men do it only for her, to get her worked up, or maybe you want a closer look.

So, no is my vote.
Posted: 2005-12-31, 2:51 pm

banana61Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I really enjoy seeing a partner - paid or not - getting her pleasure too. That it generally improves what follows is a bonus.

That said, some are not so appealing as others and I do not always participate. What I dislike most is pubic hair tickling my nose or worse, getting in my mouth, so I prefer well trimmed or fully shaved. And freshly washed is better than not.
Posted: 2006-01-01, 2:48 pm

StarrDluX
> I did have one particular g/f going back a few years whose muff was wonderful -
> it sounds strange, but it was the sweetest one I've ever tasted!

>I had a gf for a while who really liked honey and her pussy tasted like honey

>Yummmm!

>the dogs

Diet is such an important part of how a man/woman tastes. if you want better tasting spunk stop eating crap and enjoy things like fruit and honey... it really will show!! pineapple is the best. i do tend to think that some men have encountered stinky pussies and it is so unfortunate because it isn't like they are all the same and you either like it or not. some are just funky. either due to non-cleanliness or diet.

anyway... i think that ALL guys should LIKE and dear god, BE GOOD AT giving head. they don't expect anything less from women so why should we get shafted (no pun intended)? :)

Posted: 2006-01-01, 10:58 pm

greta
Bravo Starr!

very good points. I do everything I can to ensure that I taste sweet (within the confines of a low-carb diet!!! i use Splenda not sugar or honey alas!!) apart from being sure that I'm nice and clean - good soapy bath with a sponge does the trick - I do like to eat sweet foods and liquids. and it DOES make a difference. I know coz i get off on tasting myself on the guy's tongue, fingers and also his cock (albeit usually condom-covered) So iprefer to taste sweet and syrupy too for purely selfish reasons!

it does make a difference too what a guy has been drinking or eating as to how his cum tastes (and I LOVE to tast cum - when it's safe to do so) one guy i had a couple of years back (at home where he got tested) must have had a diet high in lemons or limes - coz he had an amazing lemony tang to his cum! I loved the taste of it. very unusual. kyle drinks vodka and his cum tastes pretty clean and nice. if he's been eating garlic i can tell it in his cum - and it is not quite so yummy!

starr - you've inspired me to start another thread about my favorite substance in the world!!!

greta

spray sticky thoughts on me at gretaah@hotmail.com
DO you really think..
Posted: 2006-01-02, 1:16 am

Supporting Member
Men are going to change their diets just to make their semen taste different?

Are you two fully sane?

Is this just me???? Am I crazy here?????

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Re: DO you really think..
Posted: 2006-01-02, 1:34 am

Wim Admin
Quote:
Men are going to change their diets just to make their semen taste different?

Are you two fully sane?

Is this just me???? Am I crazy here?????

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Don't get overheated Mike, this is a very standard issue in this kind of discussions , at least here in NL , and also Greta knows all about it !

you can even ask: did you ever taste your own semen ?
did you ever dfk a girl after you came in her mouth ?

you'll cry out in disgust : NOOOOOOOOOOOHH (LOL)
Overheated ????
Posted: 2006-01-02, 1:57 am

Supporting Member
I think the notion is absolutely hilarious....and insane.

So is that a diet of Honey and camomile tea for you Wim, so that next time you drop a load on Tanya's tongue and I DFK her afterwards I wont complain of the taste...

Actually, I really must review this deep kissing of Prostitutes policy....
Re: Overheated ????
Posted: 2006-01-02, 2:00 am

Wim Admin
What did you do with those 10 girls in Germany Mike .... ,
I mean , in the Amsterdam Wallen there's no chance of getting the taste of someone elses semen ....
Posted: 2006-01-02, 12:22 pm

Supporting Member
Dont remind me it was ten girls. I still havent had a hardon since I got back. I hope they used mouthwash, although I bet many dont!

In the Wallen theres no chance of getting a nice sloppy wet kiss either.
Posted: 2006-01-02, 1:40 pm

StarrDluX
i wasn't suggesting a change in diet...just tips on how to make it better. god knows my husband doesn't complain and i can assure you that it is due to the diet he gets fed that i know what is cumming out. lol ;)

stop being a pisser mike ;)

Posted: 2006-01-02, 1:55 pm

Wim Admin
I like your 10 girls reports Mike, you love them all ! and that's important !

so daty is not allways necessary , neither is dfk , it's just how it comes , I never shot my spunk in a girls face , think it's humiliating, maybe that's my redline ... ?

a wet sloppy kiss , well the night before GT I found a Dutch girl in Spuistraat (Emma) , it's on Maya's old address, the 25 y/o secretary parttimer , when she was on top b2b-ing after bbbj I fastly wet my rh middle finger (she noticed that of course, but no objection) and touched her outside dry pussy till slightly inside it get warm wet sloppy, she opened her mouth in front of my face and start licking her lips , next she fucked me like a bunny rabbit , biting her lips in front of my face, I hold her titties , she definately knew how to do it , shhhhhhhhhhhhhh , no more positions , no wet sloppy kiss, just a little one, a stolen naughty one .... , okay then ..... a performer who is definitely on my list .... , I don't get nothing from her , only a bright smile and a h .....on ..... everytime again ....
change in diet
Posted: 2006-01-02, 3:31 pm

Wim Admin
"" i wasn't suggesting a change in diet... just tips on how to make it better. god knows my husband doesn't complain and i can assure you that it is due to the diet he gets fed that i know what is cumming out. lol ;) ""

mmmmmm .... Starr , sorry I missed your point , what's better for a man then a good bad wife !!?
On your next Wallen tour I hop on my bike and come over and see you both
Wim
Posted: 2006-01-02, 4:04 pm

funfor2houston
Really love it , wife is shaved so I just dive in sometimes she gets so worked up she will spray !!I
Count my vote yes !!!!!
Posted: 2006-01-03, 5:27 am

greta
we stayed in NYE and re-lived our glorious week in Amsterdam! mmmmm!
Posted: 2006-01-03, 3:44 pm

StarrDluX
wim - i'd love to meet up sometime too! we were to leave today but KLM oversold our flight so they sent us back!!! we are in for one more night, have new first class tickets for the AM, and 600 euro each for our troubles. this rules. :D

we are heading to the 9 alleys right now but if you have time later we could possibly connect. you'd have to excuse our shitty dress as they have all our luggage though! ta!

Posted: 2006-01-03, 5:55 pm

Wim Admin
sounds fun! - get my PM
Wim
 [ 42 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: