Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Friday and Saturday Night...
Posted: 2006-01-06, 6:01 pm

bookercf79
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello all,

I will be in Ams next week friday and saturday. I have made lots of searches but still have some conflicts in my mind. I want to spend my two nights in swinger clubs. For friday night; paradise versus candy club. Which one is better? I dont have any idea about saturday night. any help?
Thanks in advance...

BCF
Re: Friday and Saturday Night...
Posted: 2006-01-06, 6:34 pm

thebox
please excuse my ignorance, but what excatly goes on at these clubs? I know the whole swopping partners and all that but can one go solo and what kind of charges are involved for what service?

Cheers
Posted: 2006-01-07, 12:43 pm

greta
candy club is less a club - more a sordid bar. can be good - but can also be drag. not many couples or single women when we went there - so women were mainly the paid ladies brought in. bit rough looking

paradise is real club - but hit or miss as to how many couples/women are there. thurs night is the big gangbang night. we've not had much exp, of Fri & Sat nights. our one sat night - crowd was a bit thin.

def recommend that one of the two nights you go to showboat. much better vibe - more likely you'll have good choice of girls (mainly from couples - but a few singles too) Both Fri & sat night will be good. you will have to spend a little more to get there by taxi (or take train/taxi combo) but worth it

have fun!

greta
Posted: 2006-01-07, 11:06 pm

bookercf79
Thanks Greta,

I think I will give a try to showboat one night. for the other night i will choose one of paradise-and candy club. it seems paradise at the moment. we'll see. I am planning to write a detailed report after my visit. thanks again...

BCF
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: