Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Singel and Pijp
Posted: 2006-01-06, 8:56 pm

JBIG
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Last time I was in the dam I actually was able to find the other 2 RLDs in Amsterdam, thanks to this wonderful place.

Still, I was a little suspicious that I had come at the wrong time or something as most of the ladies were not what I was looking for. I am younger, and most of these ladies were older, and average bodies usually, although some had big natural looking breasts.

I found this to be true at both places, but maybe there is a trick to these 2 other districts

anyone know the answers?
should I go at a certain time? are there better days than others? whats the secret to the Singel and the Pijp districts?

(PS, the kinda gals I like are gerneally a little younger and VERY thin or small in general, and/or with big fake breasts)
Re: Singel and Pijp
Posted: 2006-01-07, 11:06 am

madeyes
I suppose it's down to your luck, I have only been to the Pijp a couple of times but in each case there were a few tall slim girls.

Posted: 2006-01-09, 11:18 am

woodie
Like you I like petite, lythe hard bodied young ladies. I have only been to the Pijp once (daytime) and did not find my type there at all.

However the Singel at night has half a dozen or so girls I think you maybe interested in. I would try Eva (24 year old ex-Bulgarian gymnast) - she's at 15 Spuistraat - there are 3 girls at No. 15. Next door is No. 17 where you'll find Greek Nina. She's early 20's with long dark hair and a killer body - a beautiful pair of natural 'c' cups that just 'sit' there.

If you go down Oude Nieuwstraat - No. 26B, you'll find Susy who is about 28 but looks a lot younger with a very smooth petite hard body - she does great 'A' as well.

Happy hunting
Posted: 2006-01-09, 6:24 pm

DELETED
DELETED
Posted: 2006-01-09, 9:13 pm

JBIG
lol, thanks for the tips

I must remember to try an evening inthe singel

more info about the Pijp would be great, and how different are the daytime to the nightime girls
Posted: 2006-01-10, 3:18 am

CalicoJack
From what I've seen...

...It's a bit of pot luck in the Singel - I've walked down the street to a café and seen several pretty Eastern-European Size 10's... then walked back and been leered at by overweight Hispanic grannies. I've never actually been into a Singel Kamer, but intend to try my chances later this year - and find the absolute darling I spotted last year and never experienced (about 200 yds down from the Grasshopper on the same side - "below ground" kamer - curly brunette with a lovely little body and a killer smile - ideas?)
Posted: 2006-01-10, 6:06 pm

DELETED
DELETED
Posted: 2006-01-11, 3:36 pm

Earthly1hereSupporting Member
Supporting Member
What is the best way to get to the Pijp from Dam sq.?

Posted: 2006-01-11, 3:57 pm

DELETED
DELETED
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: