Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
showboat
Posted: 2006-01-10, 2:26 am

paddyboys
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Irishman,great sense of humour,40years old looking for female company to the showboat on Friday night 24th March.We would have a great night.Love English and German women.Myself 5ft 8 ,11and half stone,brown eyes.Ok looking .Not Brad Pitt not Quasimodo Any offers
Re: showboat
Posted: 2006-01-10, 7:47 pm

Wan King
Paddy me awl son,

I just spent last Sat night and all day Sunday at the Showboat. So heres a few pointers for you:

1) Its highly unlikely that you will find a single woman to attend with on this forum.

2) There are loads of possibilites for a single guy there, Both 1 on 1 and in the Gang Bang situation. Please bear in mind that the women who entertain the single guys tend to be older, usually over 40 and often into their 50's. Unless you are a well hung, good looking stud in his 20's , it is doubtfull that you will score with a real babe there.

3)So If you cant find a woman, go anyway cos you will still get loads of sex !!!

4) On the Sunday I saw one couple of around 70 having sex in open view, and that is not plesant

5) The younger single women that attended were all total Mingers in my opinion, and some were really obese.

Cheers

Fred

Ps I will be posting a detailed report in the next few days.
Posted: 2006-01-10, 10:27 pm

paddyboys
thanks for the pointers.in two minds now although i do like watching.I suppose if i got chatting to a minger ,she might get turned on by my irish accent and tell her friends.Am I too optimistic or what
thanks paddyboy
Posted: 2006-01-11, 12:12 am

incubus80
Very good post, Fred! Thanks.
What do people think the scene at Showboat would be for a younger looking 26 yr old male on a Saturday evening/ Sunday afternoon? I am 26, with an atheletic physique but look more like a 21 yr old by face -- (which btw, works quite well with cute girls at clubs).

I was at Showboat on 22nd Dec (Thursday) for the gangbang night and I must say that I found it rather empty and the paid women were old (although I did shag the blond one) -- not very exciting Thursday though. There was only one other attractive woman (who was with her male partner) but she was very selective in who she picked up.
Posted: 2006-01-11, 1:02 am

Wan King
Incubus,

If you look as good as you say, I think you might get to have sex with some of the finer women on the Sat night. Although it may be a 3 some, cos the fine women all seem to be with guys.
Also dont be shy, and if you go and sit with the couples who knows what might happen.

Failing all that, there will be plenty of Gang Bang opportunity with some older girls downstairs.

Funny that you mentioned the old blonde in the Thursday gangbang, thats the one with the bad tit job that walks a bit like a wonky old robot. She is actually 54 years old I was told. I had her at the Thursday Gang Bang almost a year ago, I ate her pussy and fucked her. Now she was there last sunday, and I ate her pussy and fucked her again.

I was telling this to a local Dutch guy and he said
"Wow Fred, you know this woman comes to the club about twice a week and fucks about 20 guys a time. So that 40 a week, and 2000 in the year. So in the times between you eating her pussy, 2000 other cocks have been there."

"Ya I know, I was thinking that as I ate her out" I said.
Posted: 2006-01-11, 3:07 am

incubus80
he he.. I wonder if she holds the world record for fucking the most cocks in a year.

btw, thanks for the encouragement; I'll try Showboat again - this time on a Friday or Saturday night!

Cheers
Posted: 2006-01-20, 4:44 pm

dogpatch74
Paddy,

I'm in the same boat (or wanna be in the same boat), go with a girl (kinda of a female wingman). Since I'm new to the swinger scene (want to try but am totally nervous about it) I'd like to attemd with a similar minded female. I'm shooting for a Febraury launch time and will post a similar request when my dates are hard.

Good luck (to both of us)

Dogpatch (Erin go bragh!)
Posted: 2006-01-21, 4:09 pm

Go-Deep
I'm going to be in the Dam in two weeks (Sunday and Monday nights) and am looking to go to the Showboat as a single guy. From previous posts it seems Sunday afternoon is a good time to go. Can anyone confirm this for me. Also, it was mentioned that you needed to reserve first. Any info on that? I would check their website for further information but I am currently in Saudi Arabia and internet here is censored and I can't access their site (I'm actually surprised that I can get on this one).

I've previously been to Club Paradise which impressed me for the facilities but not the crowd. It was gangbang night and while there were a few couples there (ie. about six) none were playing with others. The women brought in for the gangbang were scary to say the least. I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole. And the roaming horde of single guys was almost comical to watch.

I've also been to the Candy Club which does not have the nicest facilities and also didn't have much in the way of couples. However I found the staff there to be real friendly and the working girls who are in there are for the most part worth the few euros that they charge. Not exactly my idea of what a swingers club is supposed to be though.

So needless to say I'm looking for something more along the lines of a true swingers club with couples and/or single women who are interested in playing and the Showboat sounds like the best option. So any further information would be greatly appreciated.
Posted: 2006-01-23, 2:12 pm

dogpatch74
Go Deep,

Wan King has some of the best reviews of Showboat I've read (on this site). If you're looking for a more 'narrative' version, try Gretas Slut Diaries, truly inspirational.

Good luck and maybe we'll find ourselves at the north and south end of some willing female at Showboat.

Dogpatch
Posted: 2006-01-23, 4:05 pm

Go-Deep
Thanks Dogpatch,

I have read the reviews but was looking for recent confirmation and further information particularly with regards to the need to reserve in advance. I want to go on the Sunday but will be arriving in the Dam the same day and won't be able to access their site until then so I am concerned about not getting in.

Can anyone fill me in on the details?

Thanks
Posted: 2006-01-23, 6:39 pm

Wan King
Go Deep,

The woman at the desk told me "you must reserve a place, because the club is getting busier all the time ".

Maybe you don't believe me ??? So why dont you call or email the place yourself.

info@showboat.nl
+31-(0)75-6222348
 [ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: