Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
rip off alert and a thief
Posted: 2006-01-11, 1:33 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
on tuesday night i was well and truly scammed and robbed , the girl in question is fron kenya she is in the second window in the street next to the smartshop by sexyland(st annestratt?)as you walk up from warmostratt
she said €50, as soon as i got upstairs she wanted €100 , i said no, she then said if i didnt give more money i couldnt touch reluctently/stupidly i gave her a extra €20, after it was over and fair play it was good, i noticed that money had gone from my trousers, i had put my clothes next to the bed on a chair , very easy for her to reach over,i made a point of not leaving threatning to call the cops and she gave me back my money€80, so if your thinking of going in there dont.and if theres a chair by the bed , to put your clothes on move the chair!
Re: rip off alert and a thief
Posted: 2006-01-11, 2:10 pm

Wan King
thats one of the reasons i gave up on window chics, you dont need that bull.
Posted: 2006-01-11, 7:17 pm

COOTERSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Sorry to hear you met with a lowlife. Glad you got your euro's back, that's more than most victims get. It's always a gamble. But we shouldn't blame all the window girls, for what a very few do. On the device, most ladies reported on give decent service if you treat them right. When you go with an unknown you take your chances. Sometimes good, sometimes not. Make sure you add her to "The Device" so others will not fall prey.................Cooter

Posted: 2006-01-11, 8:17 pm

Wim Admin
" so if your thinking of going in there dont "
Thanxs , I never play with the idea to go in with a kenya girl , was it only for their big mouth , there are only two rooms in St Annendwarsstraat where you have to do some 5 steps up-stairs, the nr 26-1 and 26-2 ,
which one was it ?
Still I think it was on Oudekerksplein , where all the African flowers are.
Thx and cheers,
Wim
Posted: 2006-01-12, 10:50 am

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Wim, the girl was on the street facing the smartzone shop by sexyland, if you walk down warmoesstratt, and take the turning that leads you to sexyland , there are two windows, she is in the second window, and the girl was from ghanna(please excuse the spelling), not kenya my fault.

Thinking about it she is proberbly new to the r/l,she was a attactive girl, and was skinny not like most africans , had i known she was from a african country , then i whouldnt have gone in there, as i am aware that you have a good chance of being ripped off then you do with a european girI

It was a shame it happened but the time spent with monica from greece and sarah from italy more then made up for it , the best girls in ther red light.
Posted: 2006-01-12, 11:22 am

jerbee99
I am very glad you got back the money taken from you - it makes me wonder how many people haven't noticed before they were back out on the streets... I'll be returning in April for Queensday, and I will make a point to both avoid going into this window as well as pointing it out to anyone stopping to look as I walk by.

[ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: