Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Metal 1-hitter
Posted: 2006-01-11, 5:52 pm

ottomabotto
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello,

Last May I was in looking for a metal 1-hitter (sometimes called a bat) at just about every shop on the Dam but couldn't find one. I have never had trouble finding them on my previous trips. I'll be back in Feb and would like to find one. Any ideas?

I like the little bats because they are easy to conceal and can be used discretely just about anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Ottomabotto
Re: Metal 1-hitter
Posted: 2006-01-11, 6:17 pm

nolan1000
I don't know the Metal 1-hitter but I can recommend the Bud Bomb - very efficient, cool, small and discrete. They should be widely available (i bought one in BaBa shop) and cost around 35-40 euro. They may not be the cheapest but they are quality quality.
Posted: 2006-01-11, 6:36 pm

Earthly1hereSupporting Member
Supporting Member
This can be purchased on the street running next to the Kras. There's a shop there that sells all the gear you could possibly want. The shop is on the same street as the candy store @ the bottom of the Kras.

Posted: 2006-01-11, 6:43 pm

uberchef
It would be easy enough to purchase an cheap unused bat at your local headshop and pack it in your luggage for the trip to Amsterdam.

~uber.
Posted: 2006-01-11, 10:05 pm

ottomabotto
That was my original plan until they closed my favorite headshop in Champaign and I can't seem to find one around Chicago. It gets harder and harder to have a good time around here. Thank the stars for Amsterdam.

Thanks for all of the input.
Posted: 2006-01-12, 4:26 am

djs26961710
Try the Baba Souvenier Shop, on Warmoesstraat. Don't confuse it with the Baba Coffee shop. They will have what your looking for.
Posted: 2006-01-12, 5:00 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
In Chicago there is a shop on Clark a couple of doors south of Belmont, on the west side. Huge selection of glass pipes and Hooka's, run by a very nice Indian lady.

Weasel

[ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: