Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Thanks for the help
Posted: 2006-01-11, 10:29 pm

JBIG
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
still I think it should be important to add here that it has been about 1 year now since we broke up
and I have gone out and tried to pursue my interests, saddly they are few

I'm into Ultimate Fighting, so I started to do Jiu Jitsu... but there are no girls, and any girl that does come around is either one of the other guys GFs or pretty hard on the eyes sorry to say

also, the people who are also into my fav sport are often Aholes, that just like to fight, and/or foreign basically... the only thing we have in common is the sport... and even then, they are generally into different people from their home town and what not

my other main interest, the buds... and whores... neither of which has been too fruitful for meeting girls, well, not to date anyway... lol... I actually am quite thankful for the RLD and places like that, especially these days. Also always thought I could meet a hot smoker gal, but where? cause all the ones I ever see are a little heavy (and I am very thin and in shape, hence UFC etc)

mostly what I lack is confidance, or maybe specific words or questions to ask a girl if I were to approach them. see what always happens to me, I get a cold standoffish answer to any compliment I give and then silence waiting for me to ask question or carry on the conversation, but they give one word answers and seem clearly to not be into me. Also, I have no buddies to learn from or to even support me if I go out and try and fail... but at the point I am at, I am ready to just get out there and fail until I start to meet some girls, not for anything serious, just to date or something

I don;t know where to go, or what to do

I've had this problem in the dam before also, seeing hot obviously traveling chicks, but not knowing how to approach them or where to go to find them in a hooking up atmosphere (bars are usually not like that in the dam from my experience)

thanks for the help, any other ideas?
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: