Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Who is your "Go to girl?"
Posted: 2006-01-16, 8:45 am

Rocoso
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I leave my Hollywood California home for a three story townhouse in the Jordaan two weeks from today. My 13th trip to Mokum. I have been with 23 different working girls in the wallen and for the most part, have had good experiences. I was last in Amsterdam Oct.' 04, and then I brought sand to the beach (my girlfriend came along). I used to have a go to girl. I loved walking the streets and window shopping knowing that if nothing struck my fancy I could always go to Diana aka Yanna, Olga of the Ukraine. I haven't seen nor heard reports on her for years. I have studied the device for girls I think I would like and now I would like some help. Who is your go to girl? Your Red Light girlfriend. The girl you walk by feeling like you are cheating on when you are on your way to see someone else. Wim? Luther? Axxxtw? Fiets? Anyone? What is her Kamer number? What street is she on? If I may, I would like to spend 100 euros on her. Thanks in advance, and if anything exciting happens when I'm there 1/31-2/9 i'll be sure to post here. Groetjes,
Hornacho
Re: Who is your "Go to girl?"
Posted: 2006-01-16, 3:40 pm

smuler Power Kat
anna of poland..never a bad session
Posted: 2006-01-16, 9:53 pm

HCSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Sandra of Germany. Ignored her for years. She looked like she had a bad attitude. WRONG!

Apparently she's relocated to OZA or OZV.

HC
Posted: 2006-01-16, 10:53 pm

ebony69
You could not go wrong with the lovely
Sabrina in de Pijp RLD. I've had a few
sessions with her, and she's a winner.
Killer bod, stunningly gorgeous, and likes
what she does.
Posted: 2006-01-17, 1:31 am

floydpink
Rocoso,

Although she is considered passe by some of the board members these days, I cannot consider the phrase "go-to girl" without thinking of Jessica. Yeah, I know, she's put on a few pounds in the last year or so, and she does sometimes drive you nuts by answering her phone at the wrong time, but for an overall friendly, chatty, smiling, and enthusiatically sexy young girl, she is hard to beat. As much as I try, hers is always the first door I'm a knockin' on when I hit the 'Dam. Never been disappointed, never spent less than 25 minutes, and never paid extra for positions, touching, tits, or DATY (which she absolutely loves.)

Just a couple more weeks, and I'll be there... Always looking to hook up with fellow mongerers for a cold one, etc.

Get to it, Rocoso!

floyd

Posted: 2006-01-17, 5:53 am

Sam40
another vote for Jessica. She is just fun to talk to. She told me about this site a couple of years ago. Find her on Oudkennisteeg. She hangs a stuffed toy green pepper in her window. She doesn't stay late.
Posted: 2006-01-17, 2:05 pm

ksrSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Make that three votes for Jessica unless you really need a skinny rail to turn you on. For E100, you will get very GFE full-service fun with Jessica and leave feeling happy. When I made it to the RLD more often, I also showed up at Jessica's doorstep before anyone else.

Can't wait to do that again soon.
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: