Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Siri Thai
Posted: 2006-01-19, 9:31 pm

bughunta
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi

Can any one tell me if Siri Thai is still on Amsteldijk? I was there last year and they told me that in about 3 months time they thought they would have to move. Will be back in a few months so just thought I'd check.

bug
Re: Siri Thai
Posted: 2006-01-30, 1:35 am

Lord Stock
I can confirm that the Siri Thai has shut down. The phone is disconnected and the notice has been removed from the door. I should try the Sabai Thai in manixstraat.
Posted: 2006-02-22, 8:26 pm

bughunta
Thanks for that, I thought it might have. The lady that seemed to run the place last time I was there said there were problems with the landlord and that they may have to move in a few months time (that was in August). She gave me her mobile number for me to phone next time I was over (this May) if they were closed, so hopefully will get more details then.

If no joy doing that I may try this Sabai place you speak of.

regards

bug
Posted: 2006-02-27, 1:16 am

hedgehog
After enjoying massages at Siri on my last two trips, I was hoping to find a new location for it before my return next month (Hotel booked through this site! Thanks once again).
With the help of Google and BabelFish I found that they'd moved to an address north of Vondelpark in late Summer last year, but that further problems with neighbours were forcing them to move again by Autumn. No more recent address.
Last visit to the Amsteldijk address, I got there at 11am on Monday, and there were several rings on the bell in the hour I was there by person/persons who had disappeared by the time the door was answered - somebody must have been harrassing them then.
Posted: 2006-02-27, 8:48 pm

polly
Yep, stopped by last week. Was an easy walk from from hotel, rang twice, no answer, no light, the sign was buffed clean. Wound up going to Chiang Mai, freakin waste of money and man juice, sexy Thai girl, tons of attitude, told me to shut up after I denied her request for an extra 100e for a handjob. She didn't give me her name, but she was the sexiest one in the place.
Posted: 2006-03-12, 10:25 pm

donk11
I called the posted cell phone number (06)

They told me it was on admiral de ruyterweg (sp?) now. I liked the service there- but would vary depending on the girl
Posted: 2006-03-15, 10:54 pm

hedgehog
Went walking out to the new address, and it's a hell of a hike - when I'd reached 100 Adm De Ruyt I gave up and went to Sabailand. It would have been a huge waste of time if they'd been closed down again, so I cut my losses.
Saw Pen (sp?) at Sabailand and had a fantastic hour, not least from the excellent massage!
She asked if I'd like "just a massage", so I guess she provides other services, too, but the Happy Ending was still there. Can't wait to find another excuse to go back...
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: