Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 13 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
peep shows
Posted: 2006-01-22, 6:07 pm

raul11
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
hi friends

i will be in amsterdam next week. which are the best peep shows there? are the girls from there "ready for service" or do i have to pick up a window girl?

any hotties currently in the "window shopping area"??? street, nr???

thanks buddies,
raul
Re: peep shows
Posted: 2006-01-22, 11:49 pm

funfor2houston
Too bad you won't be in Amsterdam in April , My wife loves to strip in the adult theatres and be photographed.
Posted: 2006-01-23, 7:59 pm

sizeman
With all due respect, i never understood why guys in Amsterdam still go to peep shows?? i mean u wanna bang a beauty?? then pay 50 Euros and pick one up at the windows and do the deed.Those doormen always try to lure tourists inside one of those peep shows to see a couple make love on stage!!! well gee the entrance fee was 35 Euros last i checked, so add 15 more and do it yourself.

Sizeman
Posted: 2006-01-23, 8:16 pm

DELETED
DELETED
Posted: 2006-01-23, 9:03 pm

sun-n-fun Moderator
Hmm -- that's why I love mirrors!
Posted: 2006-01-24, 1:22 pm

sizeman
Yeah i guess if u are a voyeur!!! which i am not, then again to each his own.
Posted: 2006-01-24, 11:06 pm

gezellig
Sizeman I think you're getting it mixed up. Peep shows are where you just put your Euro in and get to see some naked woman playing with herself for you and whoever else. Saturday nights you may see a couple making very unexciting love though. Not to be confused with the rip-offs you write of.

Post sessions they can be useful to get the blood pumping again. Also good for taking unsuspecting girls in - never forget my mate's missus coming out and telling the world (well the area around Sexyland anyway), "Errr, she showed me her fanny - it was minging!"

Fcuk it, I'll make a confession here. In my youth when I practically had a stiffy on the Schipol tarmac bus, it was a handy place to knock a quick one off pre session to get some staying power for the real deal. It's still being done as my mate found out on his last trip when he got jizz on his hand - someone elses - from the inside door handle. "I feel used!" he said at the time. Me, I just nearly pissed myself laughing.

Last edited by gezellig on 2006-02-11, 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2006-01-25, 2:02 am

sizeman
Oh i see, yeah now i understand, i thought he was talking about those clubs offering sex on stage shows where u always have a doorman asking people to come in.Those 2 euros shows then ha... well U ARE RIGHT SIR i have been there quiet a few times myself getting some Post activities going.
Posted: 2006-01-25, 9:31 pm

raul11
exactly guys, i was talking about the "2 euro" peep shows. so, do you have some names of the best ones???

thanks,
raul
Posted: 2006-01-26, 12:43 am

dambuster2
Quote:
Fcuk it, I'll make a confession here. In my youth when I practically had a stiffy on the Schipol tarmac bus, it was a handy place to knock a quick one off post session to get some staying power for the real deal. It's still being done as my mate found out on his last trip when he got jizz on his hand - someone elses - from the inside door handle. "I feel used!" he said at the time. Me, I just nearly pissed myself laughing.
LOL. A mate got caught out when he picked up bog roll covered in jizz. Not his own, either. I'll have to check the door handles religiously when I go in those places in future. Or I'll have to wear washing up gloves. When I come out of the peep show I want to walk in a puddle just in case I've trod in someone else's deposits on the floor.
Posted: 2006-01-27, 12:17 pm

burgerbhoySupporting Member
Supporting Member
on my first trip to the dam i was in a stag group, we decided to visit the 2euro peep show just down from the cassa rossa, all 7 went in, nothing exciting to see but when i came out there was 3 guys round one of the stags. apparently he had pissed in the cubicle, they charged him 50e or they would call the cops. he denied it but payed anyway. give us all a good laugh when the groom done his speach!!! but after, i heard that this was a trick they used, dont know if its true but just be careful.
Posted: 2006-02-10, 11:20 am

cheylesmore
hey remember the old days when, as time was up and your money ran out, instead of a light coming on and turning the glass opaque, a shutter descended to close off the girl? Oh what fun as it came down, it would reach the bottom, then bounce back half way, then again and again, each time, the bounce being less, until the girl was gone and you either struggled to find another coin or zipped up and went on your way. What joy it was ducking down with the curtain to eek out your guilder . . . Ah! Amsterdam . . . or was that just me?

You see years ago, in the 70s, there were peep shows all over the Centrum, not just the RLD. There were at least 5 along Damrak, some up and off the side streets by Kalverstraat. In fact in the real early days, the video shows of today, with their twin screen, joystick controlled 200+ channel, luxury armchair booths were just a hunch over what the butler saw grainy, flickering cine loop, often of an abused child masturbating - or worse. Times have thankfully changed.

You right about the private booths though. I cannot see any allure in a private room with a screen and chair beyond, a private telephone handset, bucket and bog roll as the only furniture. And as for the smell . . . oh please.

Posted: 2006-02-11, 9:13 pm

Larry
Not live but on video tape or DVD are the places with multi channel video booths. You put in your Euros and you can change channels for up to 150 movies.

Two of the best places are Sexyland's first floor up (the ground floor has live action 2 Euro booths)
and the 96 channel place near Damstraat on OZ Voorburgwal. The Sexyland one has the 150+ channels including the far out only available in the Netherlands themes (animal sex and scat videos).
 [ 13 posts ] 

Jump to: