Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Female places to party question
Posted: 2006-01-27, 11:02 pm

Bobb
My last trip is very much a lost memory (that good). But since I will be there in 12 days I wanted to ask a question. Where do all the girls that are there to party hang out, I assume not many in the RLD but the coffee houses, clubs, etc.. Looking for some places where fellow stoners hang out that is not a total sausage fest..
Re: Female places to party question
Posted: 2006-01-29, 2:16 am

Bobb
No one knows where the single ladies hang?
Posted: 2006-01-29, 5:47 am

BoneJockeyPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
>>No one knows where the single ladies hang?<<

No, we all prefer to pay for it, and take the guess work out of dating.
Posted: 2006-01-29, 6:35 pm

Bobb
OHHHH dont get me wrong.. I am with ya on that.. But when you are indulging in the other beauty of Amsterdam and flying like a kite they make the views a little more enjoyable. I have one at home and i dont want another (except for an hour or two hear and there)
Posted: 2006-01-30, 4:31 pm

somefatguy
Hey, Bobb. All the Girls that come to 'Dam. generally can be found in RLD lerking in Windows. for a small fee you can party with them by the hour. Good luck and enjoy your trip...
Are you asking about tourist..............
Posted: 2006-01-30, 5:34 pm

Roland Power Kat
girls (say under 25) who are visiting Amsterdam or about local girls who are out having a good time? For the most part they go to different places. Tourist girls usually walk through the RLD early (before 10) and then go to a coffee shop before going to Rembrandtplein as well as Leidseplein and going to the tourist type places..........Otherwise Mr Coco's, Winston, Planet Rock or to Irish Bars. Most of them who are into dancing end up at Escape. Local girls however go elsewhere. Regards. Roland
Re: Are you asking about tourist..............
Posted: 2006-01-30, 5:37 pm

Bobb
Thanks Roland.. I remember alot of "tourist" girls in a coffee shop I was at while visiting, wondering if any where better than the others.. guess it is just hit or miss.
If you want to meet tourist girls..............
Posted: 2006-01-30, 10:34 pm

Roland Power Kat
at coffee shops I would try the Grasshopper, The Buldog at Leidseplein and the Greenhouse on the OZV as being your best coffee shop bets. However, the quality of the dope and the prices for what you buy is not worth writing home about but that is my opinion. Also you can try a couple of the hotels or hostel bars like Bob's Youth Hostel. So now my stupid question is why do you want to meet girls from your own country? Regards. Roland
Re: If you want to meet tourist girls..............
Posted: 2006-01-31, 1:02 am

freakpa
I beg to differ on the Greenhouse. Their goods are as good as or better than almost anyone else's - and their prices are pretty good. Even the coffee there is cheaper than most places. The bulldog is just shite but there are birds a plenty all over. Buy at Greenhouse/Dampkring/Amnesia and go to Bulldog.
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: