Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Anyone here interested in the Showboat end of March?
Posted: 2006-01-30, 3:56 am

krautinz
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi guys, my annual Amsterdam trip is coming up and since I'll be traveling by myself I was wondering if any of you will be there at the same time and interested in heading out for some drinks and some fun.

Would be very interested in going to the Showboat on Saturday night or just hang out in some bars, have to admit that having a beer by myself isn't the best entertainment, haha.

Thanks and have fun

Krauti
Re: Anyone here interested in the Showboat end of March?
Posted: 2006-01-30, 2:49 pm

dogpatch74
Dear Krautinz,

I'm new to the swinger/Showboat scene but want try it out. I was hoping to get a wingman/woman to go with for moral (or lack of it) support.

I live outside Amsterdam, but nothing is too far in this country.

Let me know you're dates when they get closer and it could be a plan.

Dogpatch

PS I hear Candy Club ande Paradise are similar places, I'm also interested in these.
Posted: 2006-01-31, 5:15 am

krautinz
Hi, thanks for your reply.

Lets see if we can get our ducks in a row and check out the place.

I'll be flying in Wednesday, March 27 pretty early in the morning and will be staying until Monday, April 3, so it's not too much time but I guess it should be long enough.

Don't know where I'll be staying but it'll be somewhere in the city center, so taking the train out to the Showboat or whatever station is next should be easy.

Judging by the few reviews on the board it seems that Saturday is a good night to go there, what do you think? The other places I've heard about but the reviews aren't too convincing to me since we probably won't have any ladies with us, haha.

Anyway, let me know what you think and we should stay in touch and get things lined up.

Thanks again

Krautinz
Posted: 2006-01-31, 12:27 pm

dogpatch74
Dear K,

Excellent answer. I read Wan Kings report and he said that Thursday Night Gangbang is pretty good for the Single Guy.

But hey any day you can get it on, works too.

Let's stay in touch. I'll need to work a little magic on the home front, (to get away for the night) but not to worry shouldn't be a huge problem.

I'd start looking into hotels as soon as possible, hotels in AMS tend book up early (but it does depend on the date).

Later K,

Dogpatch
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: