Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Marina, the Best Show on Bergstraat
Posted: 2006-01-30, 6:44 am

skipexcaliburSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Marina the Ukranian Energizer Bunny of Bergstraat has been written about several times before but she deserves special mention again. She is listed in the Device as marina - Singel.

I had no intention of seeing Marina this trip but one of her very real talents is that she is a trained masseuse, and a very good one. I had one of her (legitimate) massages last year and she is really excellent.

I was having lower back problems after three days of non-stop walking and a wretched mattress and was in need of a first class massage. “Well, I’m in the Singel, so why not Marina, if she’s in? Oh, that’s right, Marina is always in.” Incredible work ethic, those Ukranians.

I stopped by the kammer and the conversation went something like this:

Hi, Marina. My back is really hurting and I need for you to give me a massage.
"You want massage???"
Yes, Marina, just a massage.
“Ok, I do massage and then we do sex.”
No, Marina, I really do just want a massage. (A quizzical look comes on her face)
"Oh, Ok, you want massage then sex massage and then we do sex.”
No, just a massage, my back is hurting. (The quizziczal look returns)
“Ok, Ok, I understand, I do massage then we do sex.”
If you can imagine that conversation delivered with a Ukranian accent, it is priceless.
"Here, you lick my pooosey. See, it’s very clean..........you lick"
“You have good strong c—k., we do sex. You like my tits, they real here feel………..”

I have never met anyone with such sincerity and boundless enthusiasm for their work. Maria is far and away the best show on Bergstraat. She is also the best masseuse I have found and she won’t let you leave without a happy ending.

Skip
Re: Marina, the Best Show on Bergstraat
Posted: 2006-01-30, 6:43 pm

Wim Admin
If I may quote Withnail, year and a half ago or so :

"" lunchtime thursday i found myself strolling bergstraat in the singel RLD. now this is a little spot where ive had some good luck in the past. it can be a hard street to spot at first but if you are walking along herengracht canal away from centraal station just wait till you spot the amnesia coffee shop and turn left there. that is the street. on a daytime there are normally between 3 to 6 girls in windows here so quite a small area but VFM is king. all three of the ladies i interviewed this particular day were asking for 30-35 euros for f+s. naturally with myself being the generous type i ventured 50 straight out. mr.big stuff, thats me. MARINA. read it - remember it. for she will make you happy. a lovely russian lady of 35 years standing. not in the window, you understand, in this life. so we are both '69ers. could an interesting combo thought i as i tripped over my pants in a sweaty stoned fumble. arent shoelaces an absolute cunt in these situations? :P

this lady did it for me. from the little russian berlitz style conversations we would have, to her terrific ability to pretend to totally love you, everything about her was what i would look for in a prostitute. the allure of the east european 'drawl', the silky skills of experience but not just experience of sexual technique but the experience of knowing what is good customer satisfaction in the land of paid passion. this girl had me feeling like she really was into it, and just with me you understand. you know the kind of game, all fantasy but just what you want. hats off to marina. gents, go see her and be nice to her. she'll be real nice back and you will love her! f+s+b = 50 for the stats guys but she does it REAL good! dont want to give too much more away here, keep a little mystique ;-)

friday came and so did i. with MARINA ;D

'ooh, withnail, you so sexy today baby, you sexy man'. im a sucker, but hey, she sucks better. and thats why we're drawn together. another 50 comes and goes and im off boating again. no more breakdowns and a couple of delectable females to join us. good work by the captain on that one and very ship shape they are too. even brought their own pipes, perfect ship mates methinks. sailed out to a pub known as 'the windmill', an historic dutch drinking hole with quite the scariest canalside iron ladder ive ever come accross. jelly hash led to jellied knees as i edged my way in and out of the boat, dont think im cut out to be a seaman.

a few beers in the sun then it was time to cut the crew loose and head away from amsterdam, lest i while away the rest of the day in a stoned stupor in the sunshine. belgium is calling. """"

now Withnail is more with G , nnnot to talk about B .......

Hey , you know , a year ago I visited Marina - and , she has her birthday on Feb 3 ! - maybe I bring her flowers for her 39 th ......., THAT will be my day !

W.
Posted: 2006-01-30, 10:17 pm

Supporting Member
Wim,

I imagine that flowers are a euphanism for what you really intend to bring.....................

Greal gal!

Tz,

Skip
Posted: 2006-01-30, 11:57 pm

travel100
Might have to visit Marina. I had pretty much given up on the RLD after the Euro took over for the Gilder and things got more expensive, lots of the young Eastern Europeans were gone, and I had become spoiled by the FKK's in Germany. But Marina sounds like a winner. To me, it's the attitude that's most Important, and sounds like she has a good one. I'll be in Amsterdam in 18 days, where is she? Where is Bergstaar? Are they the couple windows off Single by Amnesia? And when does she usually work? Thanks!

Any other window girls that are WORTH the MONEY, that I should seek out this trip (as I won't be combining Germany with Amsterdam on this trip, so no fkk's this time 'round).
Posted: 2006-01-31, 1:13 am

Supporting Member
Travel.

Marina is on Bergstraat in the Singel district and she has been posted on several times and is in the Device under "marina-Singel". Bergstraat is off a little from the main Singel area it is a very short street between the Singel and, I believe, the Herengracht canals. Easy to find on Mapquest.

Take a look at my recent posts on Suzane-MIlf and Ivana, both work either in #4 or #8 Oude Nieuwestraat. Both are excellent VFM (providing in the initial fee many things that are considered "extra's" in de Wallen )and all three ladies have very positive attitudes. They are fun to be with although Marina is in a class by herself as far as enthusiasm. (They provide service very similar to the Fkk's with the exception of the bbbj.)

Marina is almost worth the 35 Euro just to hear her dialogue (and I am not the first to notice this). She is so incredibly sincere and disarming that you get rejuvenated being around her. Her massage is also first class. Suzane and Ivana are more laid back than Marina but provide the same level of service and positive attitude.

They may have a few more miles than the eye candy in de Wallen but their service and attitude more than compensates.

Good luck,

Skip
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: