Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Did The Ramada Hotel & Suites Change Hands
Posted: 2006-02-04, 7:15 am

BoneJockeyPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have my usual reservation there for April, but when I rechecked my confirmation today, all information about the hotel was gone. I called Ramada, and they confirmed that my reservation was still active. However, all the booking sites (Travelocity, TravelWeb, and even the Ramada website) aren't taking reservations for any dates near or far. Does anybody there know anything about this? I suspect they're just under new management, but I'd hate to show up in April and get an unwanted surprise.
Re: Did The Ramada Hotel & Suites Change Hands
Posted: 2006-02-07, 12:06 am

BoneJockeyPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Well, some further research yielded results. The hotel did in fact change owners (For the third time in four years). It is now called the Vondel Park Plaza. They are part of the Park Plaza group which also owns the Victoria. I called the hotel on Sunday. The only thing that's changed is the name. The staff is the same, and my reservation will still be honored. But I have a feeling that future reservations will be pricier based on the quoted rates they're currently offering.
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: