Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Tanja gone, who to turn to now?
Posted: 2006-02-12, 4:56 pm

zerotwentynl
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Tanja was indeed the very best on offer if you like asian chicks and I'm sad not to have said goodbye to her. She never told me she was planning on leaving, but I saw her last 5 months ago. Too bad, I would have loved to hear about her businessplan and perhaps help her out since I own a (non-nightlife/sex industry) business over there.

Anyway. With Tanja to be confirmed as gone, which Thai girl should I turn to now? I've strolled through the Wallen a couple of times recently and there seem to be 3 locations worth checking out to see asian girls. And I'm not including that one alley leading up to the Nieuwmarkt, as I have never dared venturing in one of those kamers as ladyboys are not my thing.

First there is the top of the OZA with the 3 windows on one side, there are a couple of girls there that are not great lookers and there is La on the other side of the canal. I've read about La being not the sweetheart she used to be, can anyone confirm this?

Then there is the Dollebegijnensteeg in which I've seen a couple of Asian girls working on some nights. These are the 100/30 minutes girls and for some reason I think they were born here - which would keep me from going in as I've found the attitude of dutch raised asian chicks to be snobby in past experiences. Any experiences here?

And finally, there is ofcourse the Stoofsteeg. I think I know who Mon is, she is the tiny tiny tiny little girl that looks so hot. I've been with her once a long time ago, but found her to be detached and a clock watcher. Perhaps an off day, any experiences? I think I've seen Novi recently moved from Oude Kennissteeg to Stoofsteeg too, she is Indonesian and a sweetheart but also a hardened pro and lacks GFE. I have no experience with the other girls (Lucy? May? Kim?) so I'd be curious about seeing them. How is their GFE-ness? What are their prices, locations, etc. - is the device accurate on this?

Thanks for any feedback!
Re: Tanja gone, who to turn to now?
Posted: 2006-02-12, 9:15 pm

Wim Admin
In Dollebegijnen is Miau,
she's always in one of the doors closest to Annendwars , evenings
she's recommended and she's a good looker ....

Last edited by Wim on 2007-01-17, 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2006-02-12, 9:18 pm

zerotwentynl
Thanks Wim. Can you tell me something about her GFE-ness?
Posted: 2006-02-13, 7:25 pm

FFFurken
Personally I haven't vast experience in the RLD but Tanja was the best girl I have been with.

With all the no touching, charging for "extras" etc in the RLD she was a breath of fresh air. She laughed at the idea of charging for all the so called extra's. When I was with her I almost forgot I was in the Wallen and thought I was back in Thailand again ;)

A real shame (for us) she's gone.
Posted: 2006-02-17, 5:36 am

LaszloSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Although not a Thai I've always had a good time with lovely Malay-Chinese Lucy, one of the Asians you're probably talking about having seen on Dolleb. She used to work Stoofsteeg on occassion, too. As of Nov 05 she told me she was working weeknights from 20:00 until at least 01:00 if not later. In Nov. she was in the 3rd or so kamer on the right side of Dolleb. when walking towards the canal. Come to think of it Lucy may even be a visitor here as she asked me for the addy of this board. As luck would have it the morning after I gave it to her was one of the server burps when the site was down for a bit so I hope she kept trying and didn't think the address was bogus.
Posted: 2006-02-26, 11:08 pm

maxusa
I agree Tanja was amazing... one of my all time favorites. Fortunately I had the opportunity to see her 3 times in December just before she retired. I agree Chinese Lucy on Dolle at night is a sweetie .... very sexy and fun. I've had great fun with Thai/Chinese Lucy on Stoof. My buddy recommends Jessica from the Phillipines also at night on Stoof. Enjoy.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: