Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Wedding Rings and Dresses -
Posted: 2006-02-13, 3:05 pm

thecrown
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi All,

Will be taking the fiance to Amsterdam soon and we are currently looking for platinum wedding bands and a wedding dress. So any advice on the best places to by the rings would be nice.

The dress I am not so worried about as I shouldnt really be there.

Then again I could always wait in a coffee shop while see tries them on... please recommend as many as possible.

Cheers
Thecrown
Rings and Dresses -
Posted: 2006-02-13, 4:48 pm

Roland Power Kat
Do you want a commercially made ring or one from a custom designer? Bonnebaker on the Rokin is the most exclusive store in Amsterdam while Lyppens facing the Nes and on the street running by the Queen Wilhemina horse is the oldest. There is a good designer Jorke on Spuistraat and a more funky maker next to Susie's saloon on the OZV. Hope this helps. Roland
Re: Rings and Dresses -
Posted: 2006-02-13, 6:58 pm

thecrown
Hi Roland,

Thanks for the Info. A standard ring will most likely do the job has to be plantinum and with diamons inset for the ladies and a dull colour for mine.

WIll check out the few mentioned. Not looking to spend more the €1000 on mine or €1500 on the ladies. So if there are really exclusive ones that I shouldnt waste my time due to budget please let me know.

Cheers
TheCrown
Re: Rings and Dresses -
Posted: 2006-02-13, 7:35 pm

Roland Power Kat
The problem is that tbargains can always be had but only if one checks. Bonnebakers is high-end but you'll never know what you'll find. You're downtown anyway. Lyppens would be my choice and is a family owned shop that is absolutely crammed. If you want diamonds check out Costers, Amsterdam Diamonds or one of the other "diamond factories". Regards. Roland
Re: Wedding Rings and Dresses -
Posted: 2006-02-14, 11:00 pm

withnail Power Kat
Stefan Witjes, Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 135

i shall say no more. visit stefan for yourself. his stuff is outstanding.
withnail
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: