Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
24-25 Feb Sameplace, Paradise, Showboat?
Posted: 2006-02-13, 7:44 pm

palmpilot
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi all, another new recruit to your esteemed company. Have been viewing your info from afar with a mounting sense of awe. The dedication of your research team is without parallel. If I’m ever looking for a career change I’ll certainly be offering my services!

I’m inbound for the weekend of 24th-25th Feb. 2 nights in Amsterdam as a paleface from Africa (Zimbabwe, NOT South Africa – big difference, much less obnoxious!). I can’t wait! Like all little kids (albeit a nearly 40 yr old kid) in a sweetshop, though, I’m almost overwhelmed by the array of options on offer.

Coming from a deeply sexually repressed culture (great country, despite the looney leader, but we’re a little old-fashioned in our sense of morality), I clearly have to check out a parens club, just to see what it’s like. The prospect scares the hell out of me – I imagine the only fit females will be surrounded by hordes of tattooed, shaven-headed studs in leathers (in front of whom I clearly couldn’t perform even if I did get the chance), leaving me to flirt with the heavily made-up 60-something mingers that presumably comprise the rest of the clientele. But maybe I’ll be pleasantly surprised.

Having exhaustively perused your pages and their websites, I was warming to the idea of Sameplace, but then came across some less than complementary commentary. I see they have a “ladies night” on Fri 24th, which sounds vaguely hopeful. Anyone know what’s entailed? Otherwise it’s Paradise or Candy Club. Assuming I haven’t been completely and irrevocably scared off by then, I was thinking of trying the Showboat on the Saturday night.

If any of you regulars out there are planning on a similar agenda that weekend, I’d be up for some wingman duties. I’m not pisspoor company, and I’m guessing I’ll be the first Zimbo wingman you’ve had!

Really appreciate the advice. You guys are performing a vital service to society, and anyone who says otherwise clearly hasn’t grasped the meaning of life.

PalmPilot
Re: 24-25 Feb Sameplace, Paradise, Showboat?
Posted: 2006-02-13, 8:43 pm

Wan King
By all accounts, Sameplace is shit - But I havent been there. From the reports ive read there are very few women there.

Paradise - havent been in years, so i cant comment but most reports seem negative.

Candyclub - I was there on the Fri night 5 weeks ago, and there were no Swinging couples . The only single women were the hookers, and I had 2 good experiences that hit me for 50 each. I must write a detailed report soon.

Showboat - what can i say - fantastic. I think Fri might be good there aswell.

But if you want to visit a different place on the Fri and another place on the Sat, id go with Paradise on the fri, although you are sure to get laid in Candy even if you have to pay for it, and then showboat on the sat.
Re: 24-25 Feb Sameplace, Paradise, Showboat?
Posted: 2006-02-14, 5:42 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
A recent report on Showboat mentioned reservations being required. Call first. It is a long way to go to get turned back at the door.

Weasel

Posted: 2006-02-14, 5:28 pm

palmpilot
Thanks for the tips guys. I'll be sure to make my Showboat booking in advance and let you know how the wind blew in 'er rears!

PP
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: