Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Do the RLD Girls allow oral?
Posted: 2006-02-14, 2:19 pm

Jammin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi

Does anyone have any advice about the RLD, is it generally safe to give oral sex to the girls? Also do they generally allow you to do this to them or are the reluctant about it?

Is it safer to give oral sex in the private houses rather than the window girls?

Any advice would be received gratefully? I have read the notes in the device as weel but wanted some more advice.

Does anyone know of any good place to go and meet single women as well i dont mean just hookers but everyday single women i would like to meet a nice dutch girl maybe, anyone got any ideas?

Regards

Jammin82
Re: Do the RLD Girls allow oral?
Posted: 2006-02-14, 8:32 pm

Wan King
Does anyone have any advice about the RLD, is it generally safe to give oral sex to the girls?
"Its fairly safe, Ive licked hundreds and never caught an STD"

Also do they generally allow you to do this to them or are the reluctant about it?
"In Prives most allow it, and in the RLD about 1 in 4 allow it but charge 25-50 euro extra"

Is it safer to give oral sex in the private houses rather than the window girls?
"Id say Prives, but probably not much difference."

Does anyone know of any good place to go and meet single women as well i dont mean just hookers but everyday single women i would like to meet a nice dutch girl maybe, anyone got any ideas?
"are u a hot, good looking guy?, cos if you are not, I wouldnt bother trying, oh and I dont know where u would meet them"
Posted: 2006-02-15, 12:19 pm

Jammin
Hi Wan King

Thanks for the reply, i just wanted to make sure before i went. I think i will be trying the prive houses as it seems you get better treatment there and in a more relaxed setting.

Thanks Again
Posted: 2006-02-15, 5:22 pm

Roland Power Kat
Dutch girls prefer Dutch boys and know that the tourists and visitors are only there for a good time before leaving. Therefore not wanting to get involved, it becomes pretty hard to just go beyond meeting them. Having said that, most Dutch (neighbourhood) pubs will work as a meeting place as will some of the music clubs like Dansen bij Janssen, Paradiso or Melkweg dance nights, Korsakoff, Heeren van Amstel, Escape, Duivel. Of course it all depends on your age.....dance places for younger while neighbourhood pubs are for older. Most single girls do not live in the City center by the way, so you'll need to visit De Jordaan, West, De Pijp and Oost. The Pijp has lots of immigrants and interesting places to eat as well as a couple of stellar bars including De Sarphaat near 118.
Good luck. Roland
Posted: 2006-02-16, 1:29 am

milf.hunter
Many RLD girls certainly do allow oral, but when you say 'oral' I assume you are referring to your mouth and/or tongue making contact with the girl's pussy. As you can see from my most recent trip report ( Hungarian Honey - http://www.ignatzmice.com/WWWBoard/PHPB ... php?t=6360 ), and in fact all my reports, it is not always the kitty that is my intended target for my own oral pleasure.

One important thing, however, is to make sure she understands exactly what your intentions are, despite how mechanical it can appear at the entrance to her chambers discussing such things. But I ensure that what I require is both explained and understood before I wave goodbye to my euros.

I always take a regular mouthwash with me and use it afterwards, also avoiding brushing my teeth too soon after. This is certainly no medical statement proclaiming safety, as with all sexual contact there are risks, but I feel these minor efforts benefit my own well-being, even if only mentally.

I have personally never contracted disease or ailment from a prostitute (to date), but have had my fair share of irritating issues in my lifetime which have, in some cases, required the intervention of antibiotics, but these have always been from what you might term as 'regular' girls. Girls in the RLD, IMO, take more care with themselves than many.

[ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: