Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
ID a girl please...?
Posted: 2006-02-23, 10:24 pm

jeff_amst
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
can anyone tell me who thee blonde girl about halfway down tromp is... she's in the fifth or six window on the left towards canal, large (natural I think) breasts and just sits there quietly in her kamer, often wears black tops that show her cleavage to good effect... very pale complexion, friendly looking face?
ta
Re: ID a girl please...?
Posted: 2006-02-24, 11:33 pm

CANDYMANICE
It could be Simone - check the device.
Posted: 2006-02-25, 12:35 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Doesn't sound unlike Dewi / Julie (Julie3 in the device). She was working out of Tromp 1-1 when I was last with her back in Nov.
Julie has a pretty face with freckles, speaks English with a Dutch accent and everytime I have seen her she is smoking.

Hope this helps.
Posted: 2006-02-25, 6:15 pm

kermabun
I think Tromp 1-1 is probably the right window - is there one more than there seems to be on the map or is that just my head doing funny things again...?
It's not simone... certainly not a small chest... i think it could be julie3 on reflection... although i've never seen her smoking - does Julie3 have a sort of innocent looking, almost puppy-dog look on her face? She was there monday to wednesday evenings this week - appeared to have disappeared by thursday, sadly... Is always sat down in her kamer, too.

Last edited by kermabun on 2006-02-25, 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2006-02-25, 7:27 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
The last time I was with Julie3 she was in the kamer down from the 'legendary Nina' on the Tromp.
She does sit on a chair in her kamer allot. The times I have seen her she is either wearing a black dress or black and white striped knee-high stockings and hot pants. She often works until 2/3am in the morning.

She has a few distinguishing tattoos, but to use them to positively ID her, I guess that it will cost you a minimum of 50 euros!!!!!!
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: