Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Where is the Best value (good looking) RLD in centre of amst
Posted: 2006-02-24, 3:33 pm

splashcpl
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Where is the Best value (good looking) RLD in centre of amsterdam, that doesnt rip you off.

Exact position would be helpful.. also which streets tend to rip u off if there is particular one... how od u stop being ripped off... are RLD cheaper this time of year.?
Re: Where is the Best value (good looking) RLD in centre of
Posted: 2006-02-24, 5:01 pm

a3xtw Moderator
Please feel free to avail yourself of years and years and years and years of research available right here with our SEARCH facility (at the top of this page). There is enough information to fill your entire weekend with reading about the various red light districts of Amsterdam together with bundles of other helpful information (some of our contributors also like things other than sex and smoking, believe it or not).

As for 'How od u stop being...' we really have not the first idea of what you are trying to ask.

Regards
Posted: 2006-02-24, 8:20 pm

raul
Beginner's question

Amsterdam is one of the RLD with the highest rate of rip offs, why?

Too many tourists, in other parts of Holland the concept of repeated customer is the most important. For a girl to have a good number of regulars is the guarantee to have a stable income. So every time a new customer, who looks ok comes in it could provide good money for the future.
If you are a foreigner tell her that you are in Holland for business and that in the future you will have to come quite often.

Concerning the rip offs with experience you can tell, if you do not want to take any risk try to look on the device.

Still like in real life the more a girl is model like the less normally she is ready to get wild, unless you spend considerable amounts of money.

My suggestion is to look for down to earth types and then you will increase your chances.

The rule number 1 to be treated well is always to be well dressed, well shaved and with a good smell.

Believe me it makes a difference.

Good hunting and let us know

Raul

PS: If you like black girls look for Brazilian Anna/Nicole. She is very friendly and relaxed with everybody.
Posted: 2006-02-24, 8:58 pm

axxxtw Founder
Quote:
Amsterdam is one of the RLD with the highest rate of rip offs, why?

According to the Device, the level of satisfaction customers experience is the following:

Recommendation
-Yes-87 %
- No 267 13 %
- Rip-off Alert 130 6 %

87 % of respondents are pleased. This is a very high mark in any field. It's extraordinary. The Device compiles it figures based upon thousands of reports, and statistical sampling presents an accurate measure of the overall picture. That's the beauty of something like the Device---it puts to shame statements like the one you've just made above. Myths dissolve with actual evidence.

Quote:
If you are a foreigner tell her that you are in Holland for business and that in the future you will have to come quite often.

Don't lie. The way it works is by actual repeat visits (and personal chemistry between the two individuals) not by saying you'll be back regularly. Most of the women are not naive and would not fall for such rubbish.

The truth is, many customers are simply unattractive, both in terms of personality and physically. That the women provide the level of satisfaction that they do, seeing as what they're presented with day in and day out, is the real wonder.

Posted: 2006-02-26, 6:26 am

reg888
Best looking/ best value, that will be Nina on trompettersteeg 1-3. Look out for the little devil in her window ( an idea suggested by me 4 years ago). Pay for at least half an hour, treat her well and you won't be dissapointed. She aint 10 out of 10 on looks but she's prettier than the likes of Jessica, Sabrina and Carla who in my oppinion are over rated. She used to be in the device with very high scores but for some reason she's been removed. I guess it's to give the others a chance to catch up.
Posted: 2006-02-26, 11:22 am

tw25rw Power Kat
I always tell newbies just to walk around and you'll see something you like as many of my best sessions were with girls that never rated a mention and and that my experiences with stars like Nina, Anne etc were nothing special.
Basically, the Africans around the old church are not to be trusted. Maybe they give a good service to some people, such as those the other girls would typically knock back, but if you look like a tourist, esp a white one, you'll likely come away unhappy.
Otherwise, I haven't found any one area in the Wallen to be better or worse than any other in reality.
On the other hand, I have found the girls in Singel are cheaper and better value over all, but less likely to be hotties.

Posted: 2006-02-26, 7:01 pm

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Eva, the Bulgarian gymnast. 15 Spui nights until very late.
Petite little machine.
Did I mention that she was a gymnast.

Posted: 2006-02-28, 6:19 pm

class
Hey
I've been to the Dam b4 and indeed i used this very very usefull website to get a feel of what to expect in Amsterdam, I do agree with Axxx post in some ways very much. However keep in mind you will have girls who will be good value and you wiil always have ones who just want you out the door as soon as and to whip another tissue into the bin! Thats a fact and everyones mileage varies!

Go to the Dam enjoy and embrace that crazy place, don't think about the rip offs-if you do it will be a learning experience! My only tips would be to sift through the qaunitiy and find your idea of quality, if you are thinking about a rip off she will pick up on the negative energy and you are screwed...in the wrong sense! Also try finding a place thats not crowded! and the ultra pretty ones are ultra pro's so be a bit flexible!

Enjoy!
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: