Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
“Sweet and sexy, dirty blonde with bit of red. Super nice.”
Posted: 2006-02-26, 3:30 am

santaclauseSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
On 26 Feb last year The Device carried the news that Kim2, one of the most highly rated Wallen temptresses, and a firm favourite of many of us, had worked her last shift.
On this anniversary I’m celebrating a whole bundle of memories of this lovely girl. As the beautifully succinct Device description puts it, she was sweet, she was sexy, and she really was Super nice. She was also fun, playful, affectionate, intelligent, patient, and a damn good sex worker who seemed to enjoy her work. She gave awesome BJs, and provided a real GFE that still has me thinking about her daily.

Babyguy’s “healer of men” was a favourite of kimophiles like Neurosynth, Desert Fox, fiets, otis, Gato de Padre and fallen-buddha (lucky man caught her last shift). Withnail never tried her but said she had “very nice breasts”. Someone in The Device said “she deserves a gold medal for the way to suck dick”.

I said “highly rated” above. Open the ‘Sortable Table of Ladies’ in The Device. Sort on Rate. Scroll down past the one-hit wonders and the highest score based on a respectable number of reports is Kim2’s 9.7 She was consistently good.

I wish Kim the very best in her new life.
With gratitude,
Santa

Posted: 2006-04-02, 12:39 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I've been away from the site because for various reasons I am trapped stateside, and it's just too torturous to gaze through the candy store window and not be able to have a treat.

And wouldn't you know it, the first thing I did when I finally logged back into ignatzmice again was search for "Kim2".

I'm glad she's stuck to her plan and I wish her well in her new life.

Gone...but not forgotten...Kim2 my all time favorite...

neurosynth
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: