Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Who Could Dispute This About A'dam
Posted: 2006-02-28, 4:02 pm

Whytwatr
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
When often asked why I travel to Amsterdam, I can’t help but tell:

For the waters, the sea air, the quality of atmosphere, and a continuous pursuit
of spiritual enlightenment via pussy.

What have I missed?
Re: Who Could Dispute This About A'dam
Posted: 2006-02-28, 10:08 pm

katertje78
The sea air???
I've been living in Amsterdam for 30 years but I've never noticed the smell of the sea.
Could it be you're mistaken with some other fishy, salty whiff? ;-)
Posted: 2006-03-01, 2:06 am

curiious
What have I missed?

The women are Fantastic. A billion great things to do and go etc. but I'll give you just 1.

In the early morning (8-9am) for breakfast, there's the pastries, like the slice of raspberry tart with fresh whipped cream scooped on top and that spongy cake-like layer between the raspberries and the pie crust. It's available for practically nothing at the tiny bakery across the alley from Dutch Flowers, on the Singel Canal. They have a cherry tart that's also great. That raspberry tart is my favorite breakfast in amsterdam. And then over to dutch flowers afterwards, for a cappuchino and a relaxing waking-up time at that table right next to the window looking out on the canal.

A good spot to consider the afternoon and the route for a nice morning walk. I walk about 10 miles a day in Amsterdam. And sometimes a duck or a swan will swim by while you're looking at the canal. For a walk perhaps over to Ooster Park or through Leiseplein to Vondelpark and then to dam square and the rld from there.

RLD opens about 10-11 am or so.
Posted: 2006-03-01, 7:35 pm

COOTERSupporting Member
Supporting Member
As for me.........."When often asked why I travel to Amsterdam" ...................One sentence would never be enough.................Cooter

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: