Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 15 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
irish cpl in asmterdam 27/04/06 till 2/05/06
Posted: 2006-03-02, 2:50 am

patmary
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
will b in dam queens w,end as will be busy getin round,, was wondering any1 like to meet in r around rld we r both 40, been lots of times, so we know the clubs, looking for nice cpl who likes a drink and a smoke and some sexy fun. will also like to meet vwe single guys maybe thursday nite mite head to paradice club

Posted: 2006-03-02, 4:36 am

funfor2houston
Those wild Irish couples !!! lets stay in touch if you are interested in a couple American couples , We plan to drink party and probably hit Fata Morgana's ya ya
Tell us more
Re: irish cpl in asmterdam 27/04/06 till 2/05/06
Posted: 2006-03-02, 5:48 am

SxyTexan
Hey Y'all.... We love or I should say I love the Irish Men.... Shoot yea... but wood you hang out with some Sxy Texans...is the real question.. Look forward to meatin y'all... we will arrive the 27th also and stay thru the 1st May... :)
Posted: 2006-03-02, 6:36 am

BUTTHEADSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I will also be in the dam the same time as you. If you would like to get together, let me know. There is another thread about a get together on Fri at Susies Saloon. "10th anniversary party, time and place" 16:00hrs or 4 pm.

BUTTHEAD
Posted: 2006-03-02, 9:29 pm

stuarty1873Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Aye get them told mr king lmfao :-)
Posted: 2006-03-02, 10:01 pm

Rainer
Wan King, had you not said it I would have.

Posted: 2006-03-03, 1:03 am

patmary
hi guys, thank all of you for the replys and the interest ..
as for mr king not to worry bout my typing left school many years ago thanks for pulling me on it, make me feel young again lol,,
now for the reason i txts ye all,, FUN GAMES DRINK SMOKE AND SEX R WHAT EVER ORDER WE R YE LIKE IT,,
we like to try and contact all who,s interested in meeting by e,mail and hopefully a phone call. would be a good id mayb to swap mobile ph no,not sure how phone from usa work in dam??
cud also maybe e,mail each other when there as there r lots of internets cafe and most hotels also have internet,,not like poor old west of ireland..lol

queen w,end will be very busy geting to any club saturday nite could be very diffcult.
we will be there from thursday to tusday so friday nite could visit Fata Morgana's r Showboat ,,
thursday could do Candy Club r Paradise and head on to a live muisc bar/club,know 1 that have a great rock nite,we like soft rock zepplin and the like,s,,,not sure what ye like if round same age and in to motorbikes think we will be on the same wave length..

as for saturday it party all day if we fit for anything by midnite we head somewhere.
sometimes go for a swim on sunday in Paradise club,, depend how saturday pan out,,
mayb just find nice quite little pub and feel sorry for ourself for 1r2 hrs anyway lol..
monday we rest sleep all day we will need it,,

Posted: 2006-03-03, 5:27 am

arthur
if people can get upset over how someone spells and not be more interested in what they have to say.......well, maybe they have been around too long.......

heeeeeeeee...just pulling your leg:)
Posted: 2006-03-31, 8:33 pm

MrWolfordSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hey patmary,

I will be in Amsterdam from Apr. 29 till May, 3. I am a german guy in the mid fourties and gonna have my annual Amsterdam trip again.
I always like to hang out, have a good drink and smoke and, of course, some nice and sexy "events" are always welcome. This time I won't be able joining the paradise club for their thursday night gangbang party, but what the heck, I stay at the Hotel Victoria right on the head of the Dam.
Btw, I am a straight, married guy, who likes to crossdress once in a a while just for fun. If this is not a prob for the two of you, there might be some possibilities :-)) in any way.
Let me know if you are interested, so we can set up a meeting somewhere to introduce each other.

Take care

Last edited by MrWolford on 2006-04-01, 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2006-04-01, 5:04 am

SxyTexan
We arrive in Amsterdam the 27th and will go to Brussels for the day... Any idea as to Bruge and what to see in Bruge??/ Will be there till Monday the 1st May... only 3 and a half weeks to go... Look Out Amsterdam...Here Cums the Americans...Party TIme.. !! :)
Posted: 2006-04-01, 4:48 pm

Supporting Member
Brugge is a very beautiful city to see and wak around. Well worth the trip. Lots of lace and chocolate to buy.

How ever, if you only have 1 day and are planing on going to Brussells and Brugge. It will be a very long and hectic day. You need at least a full day for each city IMHO.

If I had my choice, I would probably see Brugge again. Brussells is a huge city that is hard to drive in.

Enjoy, BUTTHEAD
Posted: 2006-04-02, 4:33 pm

daveinadam
Seems we will miss out on all the fun. Timing is everything. Wife and i will be in adam from the 10th to the 19th of May anyone interested in getting together for a drink let us know. We are also Americans, Florida to be exact. Looking forward to another trip to our favorite place.
Posted: 2006-04-05, 6:36 am

SxyTexan
Hi, so what would be the best to get from Amsterdam to Brugge...We are sooooo looking forward to this trip... should be Lots of Fun....Being From the States and all and Texas to Boot...Can't Wait to Get Back to Amsterdam.... C Y'all Very Soon... Only 22 days till we are on our Way Back to the Place we so much love... :)
Posted: 2006-04-05, 9:57 pm

Supporting Member
Hi Sxy Texan,

If you have a car it is about a 2.5 hour drive(240km/145mile). You can go to www.theaa.com to plan your route. If you are going by train there is a direct train from CS. It takes about 3.5 hours.

20 days to Amsterdam.

BUTTHEAD
Posted: 2006-04-12, 7:46 pm

MrWolfordSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi again patmary,

sorry I did not get your email. I guess my spam filter was working way to effictive.
If it doesn't bother you that much, please send it again. I will make sure the filter is off!

Thx in advance.

misterwolford@aol.com

[ 15 posts ] 

Jump to: