Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 18 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Getting on a plane with hashish.
Posted: 2006-03-06, 1:46 am

mahatmacoat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
What is the protocal for taking hashish out of Amsterdam and flying anywhere else in Europe. We plan on spending a few days in Amsterdam then flying to Italy. Is there any problems bringing hash on the airplane. If we do where is the best place to stash the hash. In bag? on person? or elsewhere? Can it be mailed ?. Please help...Mahatmacoat
Re: Getting on a plane with hashish.
Posted: 2006-03-06, 10:31 am

tw25rw Power Kat
The "protocol" is to make sure you aren't busy for the next few months/years and that your finances are tidied before you go. And you might want to put the number of your various embassies on your phone, though if you're American, you're on your own.

Posted: 2006-03-06, 5:25 pm

seeker
I have been searched twice in the last three outings. The dogs can find any thing .
If you wish to put at risk the rest of your travel plans go for it. I for one would not take the risk.
It could cost you considerable amount of time and money.

Good luck
seeker
Posted: 2006-03-06, 5:50 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"- Mahatmacoat"

Somebody probably listens to Car Talk

Seriously, where in the world is there a protocol for taking drugs over a border? And do you think anyone here would advise you how to?

One of the most amazing posts I've read in a loooong time.
Posted: 2006-03-07, 12:48 am

Wan King
Do the following :

Cover it in tooth paste and shove it up your hole.

seriously though , what a dickhead question to ask.
Posted: 2006-03-07, 1:03 am

hutchings
okay, okay, nothing to see here, move along folks.
Posted: 2006-03-07, 2:56 am

newyork
if we start exchanging information about drug smuggling we would be outcasts. all five families would come after us. even the old man's political connections would run for cover.
Posted: 2006-03-07, 5:30 pm

dogpatch74
Dear Newbie,

After all the histrionic responses, try this one. Don't fly, take the train! You can get high speed trains from AMS to Italy. Takes a liitle longer, but you're on vay-kay!

Borders everywhere are weird places these days, if your age fits the profile, you'll get stopped and searched.

Just say no to drugs!

Be careful out there (Esterhause)
Posted: 2006-03-07, 9:36 pm

astridwanted
At any Italian airport, you will find dogs. Especially at the ones with connecting flights to Amsterdam - they take great care in having the dogs go through the passengers that just arrived from Holland. A friend of mine was stopped because a dog smelled her jacket, where she had kept 'something' in her pocket a couple of days before... you do the math.
Posted: 2006-03-25, 9:42 pm

maat20
I used to fly, on a regular basis, to various European countries. Always carried enough weed for my daily intake and never experienced any problems. Do however put it in your luggage!
Posted: 2006-03-25, 11:25 pm

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Drive.
Almost no searching, just beware that German Police have been monitoring traffic out of Mastricht , looking for "dealer quantities" coming back across the border.
Posted: 2006-03-26, 8:36 am

Puffin13Supporting Member
Supporting Member
From what I have read, Italy has just recently passed some of the harshest mj laws in the EU. I wouldnt recommend taking anything to Italy...but it's your life. I sure as hell wouldnt! Peace.
Posted: 2006-03-26, 2:12 pm

squaletto
Hi, I'm Italian and I can tell you that if you want make a trip to the italian jail for a couple of day you are on the right route.
You will find always dog in any flight comming from Amsterdam and the italian police is very sirious about people importing drogs.
Posted: 2006-03-27, 9:45 pm

wbelford
as homer simpson says. drogs. yea, you gotta have the drogs!! or was it didier drogba??
Posted: 2006-03-29, 4:22 am

heynow1210
I wouldn't even try it. I mean, I haven't been searched or had my bags searched, ever. But the moment I get lazy and think I can bring something back I'm sure I'll be busted. It's not worth it, just go back to Amsterdam.
Posted: 2006-03-30, 11:46 am

thebox
Seems to be getting a few harsh responses here, its an open forum is it not? he can ask what he likes without being labelled a dickhead Wan King, i personally always bring a little bit of amsterdam with me home to Dublin, been caught twice but fuck sake, if its only a personal amount they'll confiscate it and send you on your way. I only ever go on short trips so have no luggage in the hold, just carry on. just double wrap whatever you have, maybe even buy some of those airtight smell proff baggies and put it somewhere in your bags, if you have any smelly socks or the like i suggest placing it with these in carrier bag. or even the tried and trusted back pocket of you jeans in your bag "sorry sir, was really wasted last night lookin for that, didnt even know it was there". All of this goes out the window if you're returning to the states though, them bastards'll string you up by your balls. god i hate US drug laws, when i was in San Diego last year there were narcs walkin up to random people all over the PB area offerin them pot and arresting then if they said yeah! wtf is that all about. no problem if they're goin under cover aftter a specific target but just pickin people at random? bollocks! reminds me of carpet bombing. went off on a bit of a tanget there an i apologise, just really does my head in

Enjoy your trip!
Posted: 2006-03-30, 1:06 pm

SunLover
Perhaps a read of the posting guidelines is in order. Among them:

Illegal activities
Activities involving minors, hard drug use, etc., are not acceptable topics for this forum, and will be removed. Likewise, activities such as zoophilism, while technically not illegal in Holland, are activities which civilized societies really shouldn't have need to prohibit because no civilized person would engage in such acts. The Netherlands is a civilized society, it is unique in possessing enlightened and sane laws and attitudes towards activities between consenting adults and soft drug use, and postings made on this board shall be confined to activities between consenting adults. If you have a problem with this requirement, please seek psychiatric counseling and if that fails, please consider suicide.
Posted: 2006-03-30, 3:34 pm

Earthly1hereSupporting Member
Supporting Member
http://www.webehigh.com/.....

[ 18 posts ] 

Jump to: