Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 23 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Been 3 yrs....probably 4...or...maybe it is 3..
Posted: 2006-03-09, 10:34 pm

Quimrod
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Skip,

Don't fret mate, I am going - 3 days and counting. After a brief emergency with the Old Chap after a self-abuse session, man's best friend has recovered and is ready for combat.

Chin chin,

Quim
Posted: 2006-03-09, 11:31 pm

Wim Admin
Hi Vic,

your kind of wanton (I searched that word in the dictionary (LOL)) , aren't you , when will we see you for a break .... ?

Skip

sorry but I only take girls on my bike , they can sit on the "stang" (the middle framebar) so generally I try to hug them (mostly my daughter, but she doesn't want anymore .... )

I went out for Greek takeaway food (not Sarah, Eleni or Kiriaki this time) for me and my daughter. My wife was out to her naaikransje. (no pun intended)

According to Mike D : pissed = inebriated , being angry = pissed off , yeah , one has to learn something , horny ? at least i'm always upset .....

the police stood a hundred meters passed the light , he made a halt and said something like "hey chap ... "

" Did they chase you down with their little bike generator sirens blaring or just ringing the bells on the handle bars repeatedly? "

In traffic they only ring the bells and slam you on the head with a rubber stick.
I should like to have such a little bike generator like I always used to have ..... , you try to get me one from the NY police .....

Quote:
This is really interesting because next time I visit I may try to make a citizens (alien) arrest if I see any red-light runners. Good to know that they have a no tolerance law enforcement policy. Just imagine if they gave out 50 Euro tickets for the gnomes on de Wallen's bridges, but I suppose that would abridge Charlie-man's free speech rights as opposed to protecting we tourists from the crazy bicycle red light runners.

just for our McJointyRollus :

come on over, everything is the same here , but only for : you can pass the zebra crossing completely stoned now, without being attacked by cyclists ! (if you can recognize the light !)

W.
Posted: 2006-03-10, 12:13 am

chairman
Ha nice work with the word "wanton" Wim- A word that should be used more IMO!
Would love to come over ASAP, but as you know married life is calling me and my wife to be isn't too keen on me taking a "soul searching European vacation". Unfortunately her health isn't great right now which is very worrysome (she is only 21 years old). Hopefully she will be better real soon.

Right now I just continue to get vicarious thrills from reading the reports on here. They bring back the great memories I have and also help keep them fresh in my mind-

Regards,

Victor

[ 23 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: