Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Pleasure in 5 hours (3), Please coment :O)
Posted: 2006-03-10, 3:16 am

gg_austin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Howdy great travelers!

I've studied these forums a little and I'm impressed of how much you seem to be able to do in as little as 3 hrs on a layover in Amsterdam. (Will of steel eh?)
This makes me confident that 5 hours should be fine (well that is really only 3 hours since I want to give myself 2 hours at the airport before my flight)

I’m not going to go for the weed, but I would like to see if I could find some fine relaxation with a lady of pleasure within these 3 hours. (Perhaps 30 min more)

Let me give me what I gathered so far, and please let me know where I am wrong.
I will ask some questions along the way, so if you can answer any of them- please do, it would be greatly appreciated!!

Here we go:
(I am traveling from Sweden visa Amsterdam to go to the USA.)
I fly in from Sweden; I will step in to the arrival gate at about 9:15 am (My departure to the US is about 2:15 PM) Question: Any action in the windows around 10-12?

My luggage should be checked through to the US and I will be dragging a carry-on and a laptop so I should proceed ahead towards my departure terminal, passing security and passport control.

Once this is done, I should be able to find some Luggage storage in this terminal. (My departure terminal)
Then I should easily find the Train ticket booth/machine and purchase a roundtrip ticket to Central Station.
This trip should take about 20-30 minutes and it will be obvious when I get to CS.

Once I get off I should proceed about 200 meters down that main road and turn left on to Zeedijk Street (The sign points out the direction, "Oosterpark, Waterlooplein, De Wallen)
After a while, I will pass over the Oudezijds Kolk Bridge. Keep walking and soon I will pass through a Chinese part of town..
After a While I see the street called Korte Stormsteeg, but apparently I should avoid that unless I like very old ladies (according to guide). So I gladly walk ahead until this Zeedijk road seems to end, there I should make a right onto Molensteeg.
This is sort of the real start of the “window shopping” and contains a lot of African girls and further down, some Eastern white chicks. This street end at the Oudezijds Achterburgwal, which is the canal, so I could make a left if I have not found anything of interest, but for the sake of this post, let’s say this area is fine and I find what I am looking for..

Now I backtrack up to the Central Station again (hopefully satisfied), and here comes one question,:
In a previous post someone mentioned that the tracks for the train back to the Airport were in the back, but I assume it shouldn’t be too hard to find???
And when going back into the airport- is it only one stop at the Airport, or several, and if so- I guess it stops at the different parts- so just remember the terminal- correct?
This trip should be another 20-30 minutes
All of this should be enough time to get me back to my easy to find locked luggage and then relax 2 hrs before my departure?

Does this sound pretty much doable and quite correct?
And if any of you have any recomended "windows" or an tips along my route- please let me know :O)

I greatly appreciate ANY comments.

Thank you a lot in advance

“puff puff pass now fellas”
GG
Re: Pleasure in 5 hours (3), Please coment :O)
Posted: 2006-03-10, 3:30 am

smuler Power Kat
To me, if all works out time-wise..you have to hurry in order to get back. If you are interested in a guaranteed GFe, cut right across OZA onto Oude Kennisteeg and look for Jessica .Look her up in the device. A little chubbier than one might want, but a truly GFE/ VFM. Just tell her, you need to be in and out in 1/2 hour. Might only cost you 50 ?? Especially if you are her first of the day.

But you might find a gem walking around ? Do your device homework, print out a map, and run, don't dilly-dally, or you will end up with nothing !

Good Luck..
Posted: 2006-03-10, 4:56 am

skipexcaliburSupporting Member
Supporting Member
GG,

Your walking directions sound a little confusing to me. The main street that you are referring to is Damrak. You can get the maps off the home page here and they may give better directions. Another alternative is to find a map of Amsterdam locate the Oude Kerk (Old Church) and figure out how to get there. When you get to the Oude Kerk continue past it and you will see an establishment called Sexyland. When you get to Sexyland you will be where you seek.

Jessica is a good choice but she may not be working that early. She is on Oude Kennisteeg which is the street across the bridge from the Oude Kerk. If you have walked for more than 10 minutes you are probably going in the wrong direction.

There is only one stop at Schiphol Airport so you will know when to get off. It is when everyone else does. Same thing for Centraal Station. You need to know when the train departs for Schiphol on your return. The tracks for your return to Schiphol I believe is something like Spoor 10 and it is toward the rear of the sets of tracks.

Good Luck.

Skip
Posted: 2006-03-10, 9:15 am

zsdeadbaby
No problem at all.
Get going, just don't walk past one that you fancy, because that's when it goes wrong.

Enjoy.
Posted: 2006-03-10, 11:49 am

gg_austin
Very nice advice guys, thank you.

I did take the directions from the Tour on this site, but I guess with limited time and no experience I should just try to get down the road near that canal that leads to the old church.
So basically, when I am facing south with the Church to my right, that street I am on is called Oudezijds Voorburgwal which can be reached by making a right from Zeedijk (coming from the Central Station Via Damrak) correct?

Once down near the church I can make a left, going East over that bridge, and the Lady you talk about, - should be on the street opposite that bridge, but should I turn left or right once I cross the street.

If I can not find this lady- where do you suggest me to go if I am standing at the southeast corner of the old church (looking south) with the bridge directly to my left? - should I pass the bridge and look for ladies there, or just keep walking by the church south and get in to he area of Annendwarsstraat, Trompetterssteeg, Bethlemsteeg etc??

What is your opinion? What area should I look at? (and again, I'm a little tight on time so keep that in mind , but I guess once I got this far down, its in the immediate area)
Sure, all girls are different, but is any of these areas better or worse as far as price etc ?
I’m trying to get away with a 50 deal , just normal like mentioned in here, but up to 100 is fine.
The guide mentioned that girls in the area of Trompettersteeg and Dollebegijnensteeg are "the prettiest", does this mean higher rates? Or are the rates about the same?

Another question- How long does the walk take from the CS down to the old church, and is there a transportation service down that way?

Thanks a lot guys.
GG
Posted: 2006-03-10, 1:21 pm

smuler Power Kat
GG- the most important question is what kind of girl you are looking for ? 20-25 , or a little older ?
What day of the week are you arriving? That plays a large part in the line-up ( weekends being better ).

Look in the Singel area for Tamara in the device. I know during the week she is there very early, because she told me she takes the train home every night to the Hague during the week..

She is a gem
Posted: 2006-03-10, 4:44 pm

gg_austin
Thanks for your comment Smuler!!

Well, It would be nice with someone younger in her 20’s or so, but if its Age VS Service, I definitely prefer a good time with someone who “takes care of me” and not looks at the clock or seem very uninterested and de-attached!

I looked up Tamara in the Device and reviews, and she seems great- I do like the hot MILF look also- so it sounds great, however, it seems as if she might not be working on Sundays? I will be there Sunday 12th, around 10:30 AM to around 11:30 - I will look for her. It says that she’s on the right coming from the Church (is the church north or south of her?)
If she is not there- any other nice recommendation on the same street or very close?

Now- how long does it take to get to Oude Nieuwstraat from the CS?
Trying to minimize traveling time since I have no idea of the distances there.

Thanks for input as always!!
GG
Posted: 2006-03-10, 7:10 pm

skipexcaliburSupporting Member
Supporting Member
GG,

The prices in de Wallen are basically the same for all of the providers so it's more a matter of choice and availability which could be a little slim on a Sunday morning.

There are Kammer maps on the home page. If you print them you will know where to go once you reach the Oude Kerk. No need to take public transportation. It is about a 10 minute walk.

Tamara is in the Singel, not in de Wallen. Singel is also a 10-15 minute walk from CS or you can take the tram to the Niewzeids Kolk stop. I believe it is the #10 tram and there are others but you should check. It is the first stop after CS. It is a little harder to describe how to get to the Singel but I believe walking directions are also on the home page. The two areas are not really near each other so with your time constraints you would have to chose either de Wallen or Singel. There are more MILF's in Singel and the prices are generally a bit less than de Wallen.

Best advice is to print all of the kammer maps from the home page and then match them to a map of Amsterdam so you can orient yourself.

Good luck.

Skip
Posted: 2006-03-11, 5:08 am

smuler Power Kat
GG

Bad news- I think Tamara only works like Tuesday to Thursday or Friday. I know that her name is on a sign in the window if she is there. I forgot to tell you about Anna of Poland in the Covered Area. Ultimate MILF with Huge tits !! Best service experience you might ever have !! I am sure others will add their recommendations. She is a guaranteed gem, if you treat her nice and politely.. I know she leaves at 6:30 every night. I think she comes in around 11-11:30 Am. If I were you, I would park your ass in front of her door and wait until she showed up. Last time I was there, she was there on a Sunday morning. Anybody else seen her on Sunday ??
Posted: 2006-03-11, 10:34 am

rheingau Power Kat
I would go past the church, do one lap of Trompettensteeg, Dollebijnstraat, St. Annenwardstraat, and St. Annenstraat - see who is there and then take your pick. Starting times are often around 10:45 so you should be fine.

When you get back to he Central Station there are two TV screens by the ticket machines; one shows all departures, and the other just shows trains going to Schipol. There are many trains that go there, but you don't want to miss one. For some trains the first stop is Schipol, and for the others Schipol is the third stop - but it's always the first stop which is underground so you can't go wrong there.

Good luck!
Posted: 2006-03-11, 6:40 pm

gg_austin
Thank you rheingau!!!!!

I've been back and forth about whom to see, which RLD to go to, worrying about walking time etc.
Your last comment really made me decide where to go, (thanks I needed a firm suggestion haha).
I will look for Sarah (Belgium) and if not- as you say 10:45AM should have some girls working, and I've read that many of the pretty ones work in this area so it all came to make sense in my mind- I’m going here.. Seems easy enough for me to find also... any other specific girl on these streets mentioned above?

By the way, at the airport, - you buy a roundtrip ticket for the train right?
I assume that all the trains are the same, so as long as it goes to the airport, it doesn’t matter which one you get into?

Do you also know how it works at the airport? Can I pass the security and passport control and get in to my departure section of the airport (I will fly to the US with KLM). Put my carry on luggage in a locker and then easily get to the trains without any problems? i.e. - I won’t get stuck within a part of the airport after passing security etc.
I've flown in there 2 times but have always headed for my connection without really looking around.

I like this community- people really take time to help each other out, and I will gladly post my experience if I get to it.
This will be my first time with a "pleasure lady" so I'm a tad nervous as well, but it always is a first time for everything huh?
So if you feel like sharing anything other than the FAQ, please feel free!

Thank you guys
GG
Posted: 2006-03-12, 12:27 pm

banana61Supporting Member
Supporting Member
There are three arrival/departure areas at Schiphol, all are connected and they share the "Plaza" which is where the rail connection can be found. Have a look at this map: http://content.schiphol.nl/info/platteg ... ningen.htm

You can leave luggage before you go through immigration but I do not recommend this in case you leave it the wrong departure area (can still be reached but would require at least 1 extra trip through passport control).

You don't mention the airline you are arriving on but most probably you will be coming through Arrivals 1 or 2. The "after immigration" left luggage area is one level down from here, use the stairs mid-way between the two.

Get a ticket from the NS office (click on Nederlandse Spoorwegen on the map to see where it is). If both legs are on the same day get a return ticket, otherwise two singles. Access to the platforms is by stairs/escalator in the middle of the map (click on Trains).

On return, collect luggage (if appropriate) then follow signs for Departures 2 which is where KLM check-in desks are.
 [ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: