Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Surreal Amsterdam Experience
Posted: 2006-03-10, 11:20 pm

Browe
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Five years ago I went to Amsterdam for Spring Break with a college buddy of mine. Immediatly after arriving I headed off to explore the RLD, my friend decided to take a nap. I swiftly walked up and down the streets of the RLD untill I chose the girl I wanted. Sandy was her name and she quickly took a liking to me! After I did the deed she asked me to lay next to her and talk, so I did; all the while thinking to myself is she going to want more money? As I left her place of business she asked me what I was doing that evening? I told her my friend and I had no plans, so she offered to show us around the city, I agreed but again I was thinking is she going to want more money? Later that night we met up with Sandy and her window and she took us to the hottest nightspots that Amsterdam had to offer. I planned on paying for her but instead she paid for us; she probably spent $250 on us that night. Towards the end of the night she asked me what hotel I was staying at, I don't remember the name but then she asked me if I would stay with her for the 9 days we were in Amsterdam!! I thought she was kidding but she wasn't! I told my friend to go back to the hotel and Sandy took me to her place, by this time I had taken some E and I was flying. Her flat was located on Spruistraut, I think that's how you spell it? I was expecting an average apartment, boy was I wrong. This place was amazing, like a penthouse! That night she gave me a key to the place and said we could come and go as we wanted while she was working. By this point I'm pinching myself because I feel like I'm in a dream. For the next 9 days she paid for everything, from the large amounts of drugs my friend and I consumed to dinners at expensive restaurants. And the best part was that I got to have tons of sex with a hot ass woman! I asked her how she had soo much money and she said that her ex-husband was wealthy and she got a lot of money when they divorced. Who know's if thats true and who really cares? Towards the end of the trip Sandy asked me to move to Amsterdam and live with her and she would take care of me! It was very tempting but I had to finish college. It sucked leaving but I went back a couple months later to visit her for a week. After that we spoke over the phone a couple times, then lost contact. Has anyone ever heard of something like this happening? Because I sure haven't and if someone had told me this story I would probably not believe them, but it's 100% true and I have the pictures to prove it!! I would love to hear some feedback.
Re: Surreal Amsterdam Experience
Posted: 2006-03-11, 1:05 am

Wan King
What do you expect anyone to say man??????

There is a one in a billion chance you are telling the truth.
Posted: 2006-03-11, 1:42 am

chairman
Why would she work in the rld if she had that much money?

Posted: 2006-03-11, 1:57 am

Browe
I wouldn't expect you or anyone to believe me, but it's a true story and like I said I have the pictures to prove it.
Posted: 2006-03-11, 2:35 am

dwj
Well I hope you are telling the truth mate, gives me hope something so good could happen to me.

Was there not a similar kind of post fairly recently......when I was reading it I checkied the posting date thinking it was an old post being answered.

Good luck to you if it did happen cos that kinda luck probably only comes along once in a life time.

Dave
Posted: 2006-03-11, 5:35 am

daveinadam
WHATEVER
Posted: 2006-03-11, 10:13 am

TripSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Please do not feed the trolls.

DWJ- yes you were reminded of a similar story this guy posted in the past under a different handle. Only last time his divorced Thai girl " Sandy " who is loaded with cash but works in the windows for fun was a recently divorced wealthy window girl from Brazil. Remember ?

Last time his Brazilian chica even paid for him to stay in a hotel for four nights if I recall correctly.

Please post this in the channels RLD forum where it belongs.
Posted: 2006-03-11, 12:30 pm

dwj
yes Trip you are right, it's all coming back to me now.

Dave
Sorry, double post
Posted: 2006-03-11, 1:21 pm

Earthly1hereSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Double post.... Too many treats!!!!!

Last edited by Earthly1here on 2006-03-11, 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2006-03-11, 1:22 pm

Earthly1hereSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi all! In Mokum now, just checking in. I had 2 very similar experiences, 1 as recent as January. Full report and details of my experiences upon my return. GT today!!!!!!! Record breaking day yesterday. RLD is full of hotties. My friend is in heaven, as I have been everytime here. If I only lived closer...;-)

[ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: