Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Early morning activites
Posted: 2006-03-11, 12:35 am

Swinginpoet
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
OK, in a spurt of good will I'll spare you all from reading the bad poetry and I'll spare myself the effort of writing it. Verse be damned, full prose ahead!

In just about a week I'll be arriving in Amsterdam, with a friend who'll be visiting the city for the first time clean and sober. We arrive early in the am and our boat won't be available until after noon sometime. Sauna Deco doesn't open until noon, and the Koan Float Center may or may not be able to get us in. Can anyone else recommend a warm place to get in out of the rain and wind that will be open starting around 9am on a Saturday?

Also we'll be sharing a car rental and driving from A'dam to both GT and PGH, maybe more than once. If anyone else in the area would like to go in on the rental cost and driving responsibilities drop me a line. Once the rental car is split two ways the cost compares to that of taking the train and much flexibility is gained. Very nice.

Headed to the city that birthed freedom
Flush with cash, and a certainty to get some
I'm as happy as a smokin' monger can be
Between Zuzana, GT, and PHG, my goals are three
Beautiful woman there are many, and I'll be a busy little bee.

:)

Swingin'poet
Re: Early morning activites
Posted: 2006-03-11, 6:58 pm

BUTTHEADSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I would share a ride with you but I will not be their until 26 Apr.

Leave luggage at Central Station.

I would start off at Barney's for breakfast. After that I would have my first smoke then I would take a trip to see which ladies are early risers (maybe you will start the trip off with a bang). Then find a coffee shop where you can watch people go by, have another smoke. Sit and get that feeling that you get when you first walk out of Central Station. Then I would think of all the people who are jelous(sp??) of you because WE ARE NOT WITH YOU.

Have a safe and fun trip (have a smoke for me) and write a report.

Enjoy, BUTTHEAD
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: