Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
3 girls and still no erection!!!
Posted: 2006-03-12, 3:45 am

burgerbhoySupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
ok this is me poking fun at myself, but it is also a lesson to us all. i had been in alkmaar for 2 days, its in the other section, arrived in the dam late saturday, thats around 5, had a walk round the main rld and then to the singel, opted for a girl around spuistrat, the building with the four windows, she was the top right!

she was hungarian, said her name was catherine or katrina or kat? what ever i wanted to call her. i wanted to call her a tramp but hey she wasnt, she was small, i mean tiny, which was good. small a cup tits and real friendly, the music was blaring and she never stopped dancing, i told her to stop the dancing and concentrate on the sex, then she got me hard, put the condom on and mounted me! then she was laughing and riding me and said you want me to stop dancing now? that was good, i will remember it forever, her room was fairly cold though. description..... small, blonde in a bikini top but wearing jeans.

next morning had a walk around, saw one of them tv things, he had half a horn in his bikini and was rubbing it like mad. anyway it was a sunday morning and i didnt want to go far so picked a girl round the corner. i checked first if she was all girl, and she laughed and said she was, told me a few stories about the tv.

this girl was called celine, but from the device it loks like seline, she is dutch brunette, tall, wears strappy shoes and a bikini. has a tattoo on her right arm and she said it was a family thing, it was 50e for suck and fuck, but i offered 100e and she answered this would be for full service, i asked what is that then? she replied suck fuck massage and positions! deadly! my girlfriend could never do all that in 30 mins.she might manage it over a few weeks.

anyhow we do the whole thing and i come, she is on top, gets off and leaves me there like a wet fish, i take the condom off and no sperm, nothing! celine comes back and says? you did come? but nothing? then a little dribble pokes its head out and she just laughs, oh my god you must be empty!!! these girls have seen it all.

ok so the title was 3 girls, i went for breakfast after celine then had a sleep, then went to teasers, had alot of beer, then i found a cool bar called the highlander, its between teasers and the singel. then i done my normal vie la proost stop, by this time i was pretty drunk.

i wil tell the rest of this story as i heard it..... left the lap dance club with some guy? dont know who he was. picked a window girl, went to her room and then invited her 2 friends to join us, i lined them up on the bed and gave them 100e each for a half hour session, we all got naked and i told them make love to me! nothing happened... then i was meant to say make the massage! i met the middle girl the next night and she still knew my name and we had a great chat. it was her that told me about the night before.
Re: 3 girls and still no erection!!!
Posted: 2006-03-13, 12:52 am

Wim Admin
I think I know that Celine-girl , make it Selina or Selena in Monnikenstraat , cute NL brunette girl, straight hair, she certainly doesn't have half a horn in her panties .....

your last exercise after the La Vie en Proost perhaps was one too much Burgerbhoy - but what does it matter , I bet you didn't ask their names .... (LOL) , if you would have run into the girls on the cornerroom across from the smartshop (St Annendwars) , they would have rocketed you to holy punter heaven .....
Posted: 2006-03-13, 5:43 pm

skipexcaliburSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Burger,

Six girls in one day is quite impressive! (I don't know many people with that much money.)Three at one time is even better! You, sir, are either extremely confident or an eternal optimist.

Since you don't really remember what happened you should, perhaps, edit your post and claim how you banged them all silly like most of the other folks do. You also might consider asking for a refund. If three of them couldn't get you up then they can't be very good realizing that all of the hot chicks show up after 2:00 AM when you have been drinking all afternoon. Perhaps your adventure may help explain why you couldn't find Jessica, even with your new glasses!

Wim,

What is "half a horn in her panties"? Is it like one of those "wood pile in the front yard" expressions? Help me out, mate.

Cheers,

Skip
Posted: 2006-03-13, 10:21 pm

Wim Admin
" what is half a horn in her panties " -
according to Burgerbhoy that is what a "tv thing" has in his bikini ......
Posted: 2006-03-14, 1:44 am

skipexcaliburSupporting Member
Supporting Member
The light buljb just went on, I was thinking television........duh!

Thanks for straigntening me out, again

TZ,

Skip
Posted: 2006-03-14, 6:15 am

burgerbhoySupporting Member
Supporting Member
wim is correct skip, i tend to right these things in the early hours so dont always make much sense, i think seline is correct, she was really nice. as for editing the post when i was with one of the girls the next night we laughed about the whole thing and she said that when i went home i could tell my friends i banged all 3 and she would be witness, she probably would have charged for this service, i coudnt pronounce her name, even after asking it 3 times, she was tall, slim, polish, light hair but not blonde. her name began with A or sounded like it did. said she was only doing this about 2 months, due to the death of her husband.

as for the money, i havent looked yet, it was 12 months from my last visit so i decided to go for it. its not like im loaded but when i go to the dam i like to be able to have a good time, on my first visit i only spent 200e, this has steadly increased, planning to return to alkmaar in june and this will be alot less.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: