Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 17 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
First RLD experience-Suzanne in the Walletjes
Posted: 2006-03-13, 4:29 pm

gg_austin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
It was my first time in Amsterdam and I only had about 2h and 40 min from arriving at the airport until my next flight.
After research I felt that it would be enough, and it was :O)

It was about 11AM and not much going on in the Walletjes, and since I was worried about time , I didn’t do too much of browsing, I saw maybe 2 or 3 girls from the time I entered Dollebegijnensteeg and around the corner to Sint Annenstraat. ( I was looking for Sarah,Petra and Lola who must have been busy or not there yet)

In Kamer 120 (Sint Annenstraat.)I noticed a huge bright smile and very flirty looks by a very nice looking lady.
It was Suzanne, she’s a little older- early 40 (see Device) but she has a pretty face and killer body, Well toned and very nice shapes with huge silicone breasts (not a huge fan- they look good, but when playing with them the lumpiness isn’t that pleasant)

This was the first time with a “pleasure lady” so I was a little nervous, It was a very weird feeling window shopping for ladies but she had a very nice and warm attitude and made me feel comfortable in such a weird situation (for me at least).
She explained the fees and rules and after agreeing to it she began with a nice BJ then some missionary and finally Doggy..

Overall I felt a little bummed, but not at her but myself, I really had a “bad day” so to speak and wasn’t able to perform as I had hoped for.. Little stressed from time restrains and such so it was over pretty fast, for some reason overly sensitive haha,.
If there is a next time I know to relieve myself less than a week before going to see someone haha- it had been busy times earlier.
But I do have to say that she has a very tight and warm pussy and as short as it lasted- it was very nice.

Suzanne has gotten a lot of pretty bad reviews for seeming to only care about money and wanting you in and out real quick which surprised me when I read her reviews afterwards..
My experience was the opposite- She was very warm and caring, talked a lot – asking questions about me and so on..
She made me feel 100% comfortable, even making sure that it was warm enough in her place (it was a little cold outside).
She did however tell me that I was her first customer that day, and maybe letting her know that this was my first time doing something like this affected her acting, but she seemed real, and even afterwards she let me take my time, chatted away then gave me a long nice hug, wished me a good flight and that was that..

If you’re new to this and a little uncomfortable I would recommend her, just be real with her, treat her nice and you will have a great time.
I’m not saying there aren’t a lot of better girls (I’m sure there is) but my experience was very good.
Re: First RLD experience-Suzanne in the Walletjes
Posted: 2006-03-13, 5:06 pm

withnail Power Kat
suzanne is a very nice girl indeed. i first visited her back around 1994 and she is still looking great today. im afraid i no longer darken her door since i cant help but remember how i used to get a wonderful half hour with her for 100 guilders and for 100 euros seemed to get less time (even though much more money expended).

i was surprised the first time i read all her negative press in the device here as it all totally contradicts my own personal experiences with her. i must have visited suzanne 12-15 times over the years with the last visit being about 3 years back now. she has always been charm personified and carries herself with a lot of class. im surprised she hasnt retired to her favourite canary islands yet, to be honest.

these days i simply wink as i cycle by and am always rewarded with a friendly smile. she still looks fantastic - maybe i need to reprise my old habits...

regards from sunny amsterdam

withnail
Posted: 2006-03-13, 9:11 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Perhaps this is a chance then to update her Device profile with a recent review. The last review for the Walletjes Suzanne was back in 2003, and it wasn't too hot.

Speaking of Suzannes, has anyone seen the british one? I've walked by a few evenings now and I've not seen her in her usual places...
Posted: 2006-03-13, 9:32 pm

skipexcaliburSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Woof,

Suzane, the Brit milf in Singel, works days and leaves around 18:00 as a rule. If you've been arriving after that I doubt you will find her.

Cheers,

Skip
Posted: 2006-03-14, 3:12 am

bobvanz
I saw Suzanne about three years ago. I never posted a review, but it was like most of the others. It was a disappointment. The big boob blond look got me in. The tits look great, but were essentially off limits. Her attitude was hurry up and get off me. One of my worst experiences.

My advice.....Don't see her.
Posted: 2006-03-14, 3:34 am

smuler Power Kat
GG- out of curiosity, did you go in the "covered area "> you probably were about 30 seconds from it. I was wondering if Anna was there on a Sunday morning.

I am glad you had a good first experience. You will treasure it the rest of your life..consider yourself a lucky man that it wasn't a rip-off.
Posted: 2006-03-14, 5:42 am

gg_austin
Woofiee
I did post a review for her, one of the few positive ones, it seems odd to me

bobvanz:
The big boobs were off limits? Maybe they were brand new at the time or something?
I got full access to them, touching and orally.. But as I say- they look great, but don’t feel that good- lumpy and somewhat hard at places. I think she might have areas that might be sensitive also, because ay one point she said "Gentle" even though I really was..
Silicone= a blessing and a curse :O)

Smuler:
I know there was a covered area somewhere, but honestly I didn’t know exactly where it was, I checked it and I know now, but no- I didn’t go to it, I came in on Dollebegijnensteeg and turned left around the corner to Sint Annendwarsstraat and realize I passed out a lot of windows very nearby, but as I said- I was stressed. Maybe next time?

Anyone knows who the tall blonde (long hair) girl in kamer 21 on Sint Annendwarsstraat.
It’s the window that is angled on the corner and seems quite spacey.
At the time- She was the only one that I saw other than Suzanne (Sint Annendwarsstraat and Dollebegijnensteeg) all the other kamer had curtains at the time..
I'm sure there was a lot more working in that area but I didnt look further.

GG
Posted: 2006-03-14, 11:55 am

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Skip - Good to know - thanks. I'll have to make an earlier day of it sometime soon.

gg_austin - Good on you for posting. I kind of believe you're right, that she might have just gotten them done as that excess sensitivity can exist for months afterwards.

bobvanz - if you can, always try to post. Good reviews and bad, it's all valuable and it's the single-unique thing that keeps Ignatz going.
Posted: 2006-03-14, 1:52 pm

sun-n-fun Moderator
IMHO - comments about an experience "about three years ago' have a high risk of no longer being valid.

In fact I tend to look at them but do not treat them as 'current'. Just like anything else, time changes things. And if someone remains in business for an extended period, someone must like her (or it - i.e. a restaurant, etc.)

snf
Posted: 2006-03-14, 4:05 pm

withnail Power Kat
suzanne has certainly had the boob job over ten years now.

i read these negative comments and find myself scratching my head as to how this can be. i can only speak as i find and have enjoyed wonderful times with the lady (including free access to aforementioned tits). on 3 or 4 of my trips over here in the past i only went with her, no others, as nobody else ever matched up. maybe she has had a complete personality overhaul since we last 'met' in that sense but id be terribly surprised. dont get me wrong, i dont doubt anybody elses words, just cannot fathom the difference in experience for other folk.

mind you, i suppose all these things suffer from YMMV. i went to take a look at the newly 'famous' K.C./Casey last night and im afraid she would not get my attention even for free. same goes for suzan in kolksteeg who totally leaves me cold. thats what makes it a wonderful world i guess folks.

doog!

withnail
Posted: 2006-03-14, 4:53 pm

BoneJockeyPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
>>i went to take a look at the newly 'famous' K.C./Casey last night and im afraid she would not get my attention even for free.<<

I have to admit that I felt the same way about K.C. at first, especially compared to her beautiful cousin. But in the course of chatting with her while Sarah was occupied, her personality really won me over. When I finally caved and had a shag with her, her performance was stellar. Now when I see her, I pop a woody just thinking of our past encounters. Last trip, I left Sarah's kamer and almost doubled back to K.C., but it was my first night in town and I was exhausted. But again, it all comes down to personal preference.
Posted: 2006-03-15, 1:20 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I agree with BoneJockey. KC never caught my eye, but after meeting her, I was impressed. Sometimes it is what's under the hood that really counts.

the blond at 21 St. Annenwars is Stephanie from Poland. My mate spent his whole allowance on her in multiple visits.

Weasel

Posted: 2006-03-15, 3:24 am

bobvanz
I have visited Amsterdam for a week or so each year for the past five years. This years trip is coming up in April. The 7th through the 15th. I found out about this board probably two years ago, maybe a little longer. I have posted most of my experiences from the last two trips. Because there is such an abundance of talent, I rarely repeat visits and of course there is considerable turnover in the RLD. If Suzanne is looking great, maybe I'll try again, we will see. I have my sights set on many others though. On the other hand............... a big boobed blond is hard to pass up.
Posted: 2006-03-16, 1:43 pm

Wim Admin
" the blond at 21 St. Annenwars is Stephanie from Poland. My mate spent his whole allowance on her in multiple visits. "

Yes , he told me .....
This Stephanie is in the device as Stephanie2 , across from the smartshop , evenings, more then once I have pointed her out , and her friend Anna , talking about threesome's ... , check babyguys reports. They are always busy, I think half of their time when they are together they spend on threesome's in that big cornerroom.

Suzanna (German) on St Annenstraat has to my knowledge a good reputation and reports and a standing career, she's not everybodies cup-of-tea though and that goes for girls like K.C. and Suzane MILF Brit as well .... , but they are busy, that's a sure thing .....
Posted: 2006-03-17, 5:05 pm

North
I'm one of those who have posted a bad review about Suzanne in the Device. I think she was charming and she made me feel at ease in the kamer, but when she orders me to cum after just 30 seconds I can't possibly recommend her. A shame since she's a real MILF.
Posted: 2006-03-18, 2:08 am

gg_austin
Wow, that sounds really bad.
I wonder why that happened, she was in no hurry at all when I was there, must have had a bad day or something, she was just great.
Posted: 2006-03-27, 11:11 pm

Full_MontySupporting Member
Supporting Member
I also visited Suzanne, and posted on my experience in the device a bit over a year ago, Her negative press in the 'device' is accurate and well deserved. From the outside, she's attractive, on the inside, there's something wrong... enough, I needed to contribute on this, but not worth dwelling on.
 [ 17 posts ] 

Jump to: