Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
So You Want to Try a Threesome?
Posted: 2006-03-15, 2:59 pm

ksrSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Occasionally we see posts looking for information on threesomes in Amsterdam. Here is one recipe that works, at half the price you would pay elsewhere.

First, take tram #1 to Surinameplein, get off and head south a half-block on Harlemermeerstraat - Coby's Privehuis is door #42 on the west side. Ideally, you already called in advance to book time with Wendy and Lilly together (615-5104). If not, just hope they are free, or book a time and go kill an hour across the street at the cafe.

A half-hour with a lady at Coby's is only 50 euros; that includes full touching, DATY and maybe DFK depending on the girl. Extending to 45 minutes is only 10 euros more. So a half-hour threesome here will only set you back 100-120 euros, the same as a half-hour with one RLD window girl.

Both Lilly and Wendy are in the Device. I had been with Lilly once before and Wendy many times. Lilly is a spunky Colombian blond who seems happiest with her tongue down your throat and your finger deep inside her. Wendy is a glowing Slavic gem who is just too sweet for words.

I wondered what it would be like to have these two at the same time. It's a little awkward in the standing and undressing phase, shifting from one to the other and back. But once you are horizontal, the fun really begins. Lilly set me up with a great CBJ while Wendy straddled my face and let me do some serious DATY. Then Wendy joined Lilly in a dual cock-licking job. Yummy.

If you want to switch back and forth between the girls during intercourse, be ready to switch condoms a few times. Believe me, it's worth it. Lilly started on top when I still had a face full of Wendy's pussy; then I decided to get on top myself and pulled Wendy around for some doggy while Lilly leaned back and played with herself. I just had to eat some of Lilly's pussy after that, then finish up with her in mish. A final session with Wendy in mish did the trick - I was spent.

If you are looking for a big lesbian session, these two are not your best choice - touching between them was friendly but brief. But if you want a great time with two enthusiastic naked women wrapped all around you, Coby's is the place to go.

(If Wendy isn't available, I'm told that Jennifer, another Colombian, is the best choice to go with Lilly.)
Re: So You Want to Try a Threesome?
Posted: 2006-03-15, 3:17 pm

withnail Power Kat
very nice report, thanks. i must head over there and check this place out, though at the present time im still trying to free my mind of the images planted by my visit to milau last week. enough to put you off a prive for quite some time i can tell you.

doog!

withnail
Posted: 2006-03-15, 6:36 pm

ksrSupporting Member
Supporting Member
The trick with Coby's is to stick with their few top girls and ignore the rest, some of whom could also inspire nightmares. That's why calling advance works so well - just cruise in and the lady of your choice is ready, willing and eager to go.
Posted: 2006-03-17, 3:36 am

nonnayo
If you can find a cheap flight to Prague (try skyeurope.com) . . .

Many of the girls at Big Sister or CHL will do threesomes. E-mail in advance to arrange it. CHL will be more anything-goes. Big Sister will be more exhibitionist-oriented. Some of the girls at Sweet Paradise or FKK might also do threesomes. And K5's probably an option, too.

I've heard amazing things about some of the privats in Prague, but have no personal experience.

Posted: 2006-03-17, 9:14 am

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
If you don't mind an FKK or a saunaclub, then GoldenTime in Bruggën or any of the Frankfurt FKKs are the real deal. Far cheaper than trying this with an RLD girl (considering time vs. money) and far, far more accommodating to boot.

Fred! Fred! Where are you when we need you here?!
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: