Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Short Trip Report
Posted: 2006-03-16, 3:01 am

tonek
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Departed Stansted Airport 7am Tuesday morning £30 return trip.
After a few lunchtime beers in The Grasshopper made my way down to the RLD to view the afternoon talent on display, first port of call was Oude Kennissteeg to find Jessica.
As reported she is now a red head, the green bananna has gone and she now resides in kamer E.
Did not reconise her at first but on the second pass realised it was her, knowing how busy she gets during the afternoon decided to go straight in.
As allways with her no negotiation necessary just gave her 50E and left it to her, she likes to talk and talk she will for the first 15 minutes.
She likes to be held tight and she likes you to touch (no restrictions) so that takes up another 10 minutes, then she takes the lead roll and the serious action starts a suck in 69 position and then she asks what position you would like as I allways do with her went for doggy.
All over in another 10 minutes so thats 35 minutes for 50E with one of the most delightfull girls you could ever wish to meet a definate 10/10 again.
Decided in the morning I was going to visit 2 girls, so thats one down one to go, done the circuits after a few more beers no Sabrina unfortunately, however in the covered area came across one of my all time greats Florence, had not seen her for 2 years she reconised me straight away so I had no choice but to go in.
Curtain closed handed over 50E, first saw her in 2001 asked her shere she had been for the last 2 years she told me she has been there but sometimes only works for 2 days a week.
She is another one who likes to talk, again no touching restrictions no clock watching I was in her kamer for 35 minutes.
Service provided at my request, used a dildo on her then to my surprise she decided to suck me off in 69 position while I used the dildo on her, that was a a great site.
At that point she pointed out a mirror had been fitted to the ceiling that made it even more exciting.
Again at my request she finished me off with a hand job using some oil.
Said our goodbyes and I meet up with my mate who had spent a delightfull 30 minutes with Carla, he said it was very good that cost him 60E.
We dicided to celebrate our afternoons work with a KFC, then back to Schipol for our 22.15 flight back to the UK.
I have been critisised on this forum for only going to the same girls and advising others to do the same.
After these 2 sessions I have not changed my mind.
Along with Sandra of Spain they are 2 of the all time greats.
Re: Short Trip Report
Posted: 2006-03-16, 10:47 pm

Wim Admin
Very effective one day return , not a dime paid to much ....
Cheers !!!
Re: Short Trip Report
Posted: 2006-03-17, 4:37 am

skipexcaliburSupporting Member
Supporting Member
tonek,

Quote: "I have been critisised on this forum for only going to the same girls and advising others to do the same."

If it ain't broke, don't fix it, mate!!! Go with the winners.

Good report and a very efficient use of your time. Glad you were able to find Jessica.

Cheers,

Skip
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: