Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
I am looking for hot black brazilian girl
Posted: 2006-03-17, 3:19 am

jpmm
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
hi everyone.

I live in London and am just about to do my first visit to the Walletjes, in April to be more precisely, and would like some advice from recent visitors. I am going for a day only. I intend to go in the morning and return late in the same day, so, I will not have much time to be looking around searching for brazilian black girls.

I have got this thing for brazilian black girls. I am not sure why, but I put them at a different league. I would like to hear from any (recent or not) visitor on any hot brazilian black girl currently working in the Walletjes. I am looking for the best possible good looking brazilian black girl with a great body.

Any sugestions?

Thanks
Re: I am looking for hot black brazilian girl
Posted: 2006-03-17, 10:04 am

hug_a_d
Was in Amsterdam last week of febuary and think I had what you were looking for.
Dark brazilian Lady that had a rack to die for.
She is on Oudezijds Achterburgwal. Between Molensteg and Monikenstraat there there is a set of three windows together with little white deviders in between. She started work later in the afternoon. some days she was not there but can't remember which.
Went for 100 Euro, 40 min full touch multiple positions.
Wish you luck with your search.
Posted: 2006-03-17, 10:12 am

clostro Power Kat
Agree for Leila, big breast, great body and very nice girl. There is also Nicole Oudeken, perfect body.
Clostro
Posted: 2006-03-18, 8:51 pm

bobvanz
I have also visited the girl described by hug_a_d above. She is a thin, attractive, black brazilian with a nice figure. When I saw her about a year ago she had straight hair with platinum highlights. I think the location actually has four windows and they are almost a big as the door themselves. The white dividers are the giveaway. She should meet your expectations.
Posted: 2006-03-20, 1:28 am

maxusa
I highly recommend Nicole on the left side of Oude Kennissteeg heading toward OZA. She has a perfect body and knows how to use it. Enjoy.
Posted: 2006-03-20, 6:57 pm

raul
Nicole is an excellent experience and probably the best value for money you can find in the RLD.

She loves to please and it is extreley relaxed, if you treat her right you will get your money back.

The only problem: she is often busy.

Raul
Posted: 2006-03-21, 12:49 am

smuler Power Kat
Nicole- I have looked for her many times.. Supposed to have red heart in window. Can anyone confirm her hours ? Day or night ? Jessica told me she is always busy, and gave me the impression that Nicole was a daytime girl.
Posted: 2006-03-21, 5:06 am

raul
Hours are Monday to Friday from 5 to 11, could also come earlier and a leave a bit later.

She changes room from the afternoon shift to the night shift still keeps the red heart (which was missing for a while)

She has a lot of regulars, which is the proof of her quality of work, unfortunately she is quite busy as also people tend to take long sessions

Raul
Posted: 2006-03-22, 8:43 pm

raul
Little update

I spoke today with her on the phone and she told me that she might not work on Fridays for a while.

Not good as that is the best day for me, well will have to change my work schedule

Raul
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: