Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Day One
Posted: 2006-03-18, 10:54 pm

Swinginpoet
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Thank the universe that I am back in Amsterdam. From 1993 or 4 until 2004 I traveled to this fine city just about once a year. Then I missed 2005 and so it is damn good to be back in 2006.

Blessed with a firm tail wind touched down about 30 minutes early, but even so I only just barely got to the koan float center in time for the 9:30am float appointments I had. A soak and shower is a fine way to kill time in the early am, before the coffee shops really open and before teh RLD comes alive.

I can say that the pure rolled joints at Tweed Kamer are much skimpier than they were before, but their moonshine ice hash still takes the cake. Dutch Flowers is a lovely place, but I can't speak to the quality of their smoke, sorry.

After hours of walking around I ended up with Maria from Corisca, she said. An amazingly beautifullittle lady, with a perfect skinny body, ass that could crack a wallnut, and a face that would tempt a Buddhist monk. 100E for 30 minutes of the renouned F&S with multiple positions, her fully naked, me able to respectfully touch her, and light kisses all over. Her french was talened with plenty of attention to the dangly bits, eye contact, and a bit of dirty talk. When I finished it was such a verbal release that her kammer mates giggled and she thought I'd hurt myself. Far from it I streatched like a cat, burst out laughing, and had a wonderful time.

She was in the newly constructed three ladies at a time booth, if that tells you anything. After have been awake for something like 30 hours I can't do better than that, sorry. But if you see a tanned woman with somewhat sharp, and very attractive facial features, a beauitful skinny ass and perfect little breasts, if she's Maria, she was worth the 100E to me, if she did encourage me top finish both within the 30 minutes and sooner than I might have otherwise done.

On my first night in Amsterdam
Smiling women have been good to this ham.
With a spring in my stride
And good luck at my side
It's to sleep knowing I more than tried. :)

Swinginpoet

PS Shared trip to PHG and GT soon anyone? Hastings? Sunday train trip?
Re: Day One
Posted: 2006-03-19, 2:04 am

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Three ladies booth?

The one on Tromp?
Posted: 2006-03-19, 9:40 pm

Swinginpoet
Maybe. If I can assemble the brain cells I'll check today. So far nothing much to report, in terms of sex, on day two. However I'm off to tour the Singel and RLD to perhaps change that.

Swinginpoet
Posted: 2006-03-20, 12:21 am

Wim Admin
Hi Po et ,

" But if you see a tanned woman with somewhat sharp, and very attractive facial features, a beauitful skinny ass and perfect little breasts, if she's Maria, she was worth the 100E to me "

Is this Maria the blonde , naughty naughty , nice looker , somewhat sharp and very attractive facial features , always in white bikini , her position generally is in the middle of the booth , she intrigues me ..... !!?

Yes , the "three ladies booth" is a new displaystand all the way back in Tromp, passed Nina on left, coming from St Annendwars.

Hi Dogs,

no Casey , no Sarah ! always horizontal .... ?

Wim
Posted: 2006-03-20, 5:23 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
OK. I thought that might be what he was talking about. I tried Natasha on the right hand side on the return leg of my trip. Haven't written that part up yet. Kind of a skinny door. Is it FB approved?

Thanks for checking for me. Please do keep me in mind if you ever see the curtain open.

the dogs
Posted: 2006-03-20, 10:13 pm

Swinginpoet
Short-ish hair and a kind of dish water blonde. I don't remember if she had a white bikini on or no, but she was the middle lady in the group of three. Thanks for identifing the street from my short description, sir!

Swinginpoet
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: