Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Questions About Amsterdam
Posted: 2006-03-18, 11:54 pm

hornydog21
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello All,

I am planing a trip to amsterdam in mid 2007, i was wondering what kind of things there is to do in amsterdam. Could anyone maybe recommend some fun things to do while im there? The Netherlands has always interested me with all the legal soft drugs and prostitution. (hehe)

Thanks In Advance,

Hornydog21

Posted: 2006-03-19, 3:33 am

vicgoo
I,m not sure what else besides what you mentioned you like but for me it,s the raves and clubbing scene.The edm(electronic dance music-techno,trance,hardcore,hardstyle)scene is the best in the world,definately no comparision to anything the US has to offer-not to offend anyone but what i mean is cops are not there to bust anyone,just to make sure everyone stays cool

For me since i,m older than most who go to those events no one in Holland had any suspision of me being an undercover cop like has happened many times here in HawaiiAnyway without the mentioned bad vibes it makes the scene a lot more enjoyable.

Another you may consider is the many museums-Rijks museum,etc

You may want to take a trip to Alkmaar for the RLD scene since it,s a bit less expensive and the ladies are not rushed.I,m not sure how long timewise by train,but driving-it,s 1/2 hours away going down the A9 freeway

Posted: 2006-03-19, 11:48 am

banana61Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Would help if you gave some idea of your other interests. Without that the obvious suggestions are the many art & history museums, scenery (eg keukenhof - depending on time of year), a visit to see Ajax play. Personally, I enjoy wandering around the city - not just the RLD - and chilling out in a sauna, such as Sauna Deco.

Suggest you look at http://www.holland.com/amsterdam/gb/ for more ideas.

B61
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: