Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 15 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Evening in Paradise
Posted: 2006-03-19, 1:20 pm

TIM
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I'm just back from four days in Amsterdam, having stayed at the Luxer Hotel. Did most of my drinking at the friendly Old Nickel around the corner where I usually stay and which, incidentally, has been renovated; the bedrooms that is. A good improvement.

Spent Wednesday evening at the Paradise Club. Wednesdays there can be "hit or miss" but, on this occasion, I scored a bull's-eye. I arrived at 8pm, paid my €50, changed and went into the main area. Very quiet. Wandered around a bit & went into a room where an adult movie was playing. Got a tad excited and just then a petite girl passed talking and laughing to someone on her mobile. She was quite young, gorgeous figure, perhaps 34-24-34; long dark hair. Very sexy. I caught her eye and, to cut a long story short, she seduced me into another private room. I'd been caught out before by hookers posing as single girls, so I asked her if she charged! She laughed and said " I'll charge if you ilke". No, she was a genuine girl who simply loved sex. Won't go into the lurid details, except it was the best sex I have ever had. Ate her up. She was shaven & I could feel that while I was eating her. Ecstasy came sooner than I expected.

I meant to go to the Club on Thursday but decided to give it a rest. €50 well spent!
Re: Evening in Paradise
Posted: 2006-03-19, 1:33 pm

jenyjaneandrob
we are staying at the luxer next week, heard conflicting views on the rooms. what was yours like?? we also intend to goto paradise while we are there on the thursday. would go down on couples night but will be going home on the saturday. heard it can get busy on thursdays. was there many people there on the wednesday?? did you go by taxi or tram to paradise?? was it expensive? sorry for all the questions!!
Posted: 2006-03-19, 5:46 pm

TIM
Hi Jenny Jane & Rob,
To answer your questions, my room was quite adequate, as was the breakfast. I was in room 008 on the ground floor and there was no view at all except for a scrapyard! Didn't think much of the chambermaid service, so the tip was less than a euro. My room had a shower; plenty of hot water. The weather was bitterly cold and there were no blankets, so I used the other duvet. I preferred drinking at the Old Nickel. The staff tended to hang around the lounge area chatting to eachother. That said, the Luxer is OK.

Wednesday at the Paradise was fairly quiet: Thursday would undoubtedly be best although, as said, I scorred!

I always walk to Paradise. It takes a good 25 mins but it's a cinch. I got a local to show me the way at first but thereafter remembered the route. Basically you head to central station, pass right through it to the Buiks. ferry (there are two: take the one on the left); it's a free crossing 24hrs a day; then walk along the road to a canal crossing lock; then another walk straight to Paradise. So cross on ferry; take Buikslottweg Road to canal lock; cross lock; take Meeuwenlaan Road straight to Shaafstraat Rd and you're there! I needed to ask directions at first.

I hope you find that helpful. Any more questions & I'll endeavour to answer...
Posted: 2006-03-19, 5:50 pm

jenyjaneandrob
thanks a lot for your help. i knew it wasn't far from the luxer, hope we get a room with a view not a scrapyard!!!!
Posted: 2006-03-19, 5:56 pm

TIM
Have a great time and enjoy yourselves.
Posted: 2006-03-19, 6:09 pm

splashcpl
hi Jenny Jane & Rob,

we have been to Paradise on a Weds begining of Jan-there was about 7couples and around 5 singles when we went.. We nearly got a chance to play but time stoppped us.

We will actually be going this Wednesday-will get there for opening, this time. So If you fancy trying this weds we may see you there.. If you wanna ask us anything else let us know xx
Posted: 2006-03-20, 12:20 am

jenyjaneandrob
we meant the week beginning the 27th march. otherwise it wouldve been a date!
Posted: 2006-03-20, 3:25 am

splashcpl
thats a shame, are you on any swinging sites in this country or do you go to any clubs here in the UK?
Posted: 2006-03-20, 2:43 pm

luapnor
I will be there that week (I am there the 22nd-31st) and I would love to join you guys for a trip out to the paradise club.Let me know if you are interested.I have been there and it's a short cab ride.
Posted: 2006-03-25, 5:28 am

patmary
luxer lovely hotel in middle of everything and just cross road from c,st so can fall out of bed catch train to airport..if you read this b4 you go tell jeff the nite porter we were asking for him , tell him as he will know left my phone no,s and contacts in room last morning he had to wake us up to get plane not sure is my moblie there so can not txt him. tell him mad irish cpl he will know,,lol
he will know paradice club very well he work th thurs to monday nite, at luxer,
paradice not much mid week only single guys and working girls cant belive any1 could be lucky wed nite fri sat are sunday yes not wed,day. thurs if you like gangbangs , there will be 4r5 cpl,s but maybe 30 single guys and 6r7 working girls ///not the best/// which the club pay from will not cost cpl,s anymore but will rip of single guy by telling them it 60e in but looking for 30r40e more on way out for drinks happen a mate that was with us in november . mid week try the candy club,
dam not great for partying mid week.. as for walk to paradice would need to know way best going in taxi 1st time,,,we been many times 2 club but still got bit lost 1st time we walked, but nice walk nice sunny evein.. have fun

Posted: 2006-03-26, 2:36 pm

jenyjaneandrob
we will make sure we mention you both to him. may goto paradise friday nite instead now. thanks for the advice cant wait to get out there now
Posted: 2006-03-26, 7:29 pm

krautinz
Hi guys, just read your post on the paradise visit. I'll be in the city as well the same time you guys will be and would love to join the whole group if possible.

Have you ever been to the Showboat, I thought I might head out there Thursday or Saturday.

Would be great to hear from you.

Thanks
Posted: 2006-03-27, 3:31 am

jaspers99
Walking to paradise is far easier than I thought it would be, but I used what seems a different route to the one described. As you get off the free ferry, walk between the two blocks of flats in front of you and you'll find a basketball court. Turn right on this main road and keep walking all the way up this suburban road area (houses on the left, shopping centre on your right). Keep following it up and Schaafstraat is on your right. As soon as you turn in to it, you'll see the club on the left. I did speak to a taxi driver and asked him how safe it would be to walk there at night and was fairly dismissive of it, just suggesting not to put yourself in a position to be alone in secluded areas - it did seem very quiet even during the day so am unsure about nighttime. If you are heading up on a sunday afternoon, walking this route would be ideal though.
Posted: 2006-03-28, 12:17 am

patmary
yes would agree, ok on a nice bright eveing. there is a lovely old bar on you way out, if you head out early stop for a drink, lovely like place,,

Posted: 2006-04-01, 10:36 pm

jenyjaneandrob
oh how jen enjoyed friday evening at paradise club. was anyone there from here ? there were 4 or 5 couples there but mainly single guys but there weren't that many of them either. just over 13 euros from luxer hotel,using the paradise club taxi.

thought the drinks rather expensive we only had a few and our bill when we left was 66 euros, but the club was very nice, clean and spacious
 [ 15 posts ] 

Jump to: