Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Gem in the Signel
Posted: 2006-03-20, 10:29 pm

Swinginpoet
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
OK, I've got these rules about how I select a window worker for a bit of fun. Here's the quick version.

1) She must make eye concact with me. Said eye conact must be followed by a jolt in my spine.
2) She must then smile at me in a way that doesn't appear completly false.
3) She must truely turn me on visually.
4) She must not, be on the cell phone, standing way back from the glass, talking to her friends more than looking for business, or tap on the glass on that annoying and loud way.

If all those things alline, then I start the conversation and go from there. As a result, I tend to be pretty picky and don't often hire a black woman because of the glass tapping thing. But my very best experience in the RLD *ever* happened with an impossibly beauitful black woman about eight years ago and so I'm always looking for the exception and on day two I found her.

In the Singel, along the most heavily window populated road I found her near the north intersection, on the west side of the street. Black and beautiful with shells around her neck, big amazing breasts, and an ass to fight and die for. Her face was broad and she told me her name was Nancy after she offered F&S, multiple positions, fully naked and I could touch for 40E. And then she delivered just that. Gentleman, if you haven't stood behind an african goddes, held her perfect hips, and felt awe at her cosmic ass as she grapped your cock and guided you home you haven't flippin' lived. For 40E.

She told me she worked only weekends, was a nursing student, and let me lightly kiss her unforgetable mouth and lower lip. Before we started I gave her a 50, she gave me 10 change, and I left it behind along with a contented sigh and smile. She was just what I needed. Treat her well, you bastards, and she'll give you a bit o'healing for a discount. Ah, but I do love Amsterdam.

Tomorrow is the great trip to Germany. Think I'll start with GT and check out PHG later in the week. If any of you all will be at GT tomorrow afternoon drop me a PM and we can share a beer. I'm planning on arriving sometime beween 2:30 and 5:00 pm...

An hour glass figure, from Africa
She gave great attention to every particula'.
With an ass I'll never forget
And offering a rate that's hard to get
Nancy earns nine stars
From this poet, not yet behind bars.

Swinginpoet
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: