Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Another score in the Singel
Posted: 2006-03-23, 6:30 pm

Swinginpoet
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
As beautiful as the women are in the Wallen the general lack of servcie has finally soured me. I'll still throw down 100E for a true beauty who makes her way through my selection criteria, but it's rare to find one that does in the main RLD. However, I scored again last night at the Singel.

On Spui in the last kamer headed north I spotted Danika (sp?). A sexy dutch lady with a yellow bikini and a great attitude. During the quiz we confirmed S&F with multiple positions, me touching her fully naked body all for 50E. I then asked how much extra to throw in some dirty talk and she looked me right in the eye with that direct dutch gaze and said, "What? Is no extra. You want to talk dirty, you want me to talk dirty? No problem." Ah, very nice.

Turns out she likes to give oral and so rather than the standard three minutes of sucking I got a full ten or so of just laying there enjoying the view. With an hourglass figure (notice a pattern in the women I chose?) she has wonderful natural breasts and a straight hair. Her sucking was occasionally interrupted for the requested dirty talk and we went from that through three or four different positions all assumed in a friendly way with nothing but good times had. All for 50E.

Footsore and weary
Feeling all but a bit bleary
The poet found Danika's lair
And left without a care.

Swinginpoet
Re: Another score in the Singel
Posted: 2006-03-23, 7:14 pm

BUTTHEADSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Another great verse and report from the swinging poet.

I was wondering how much you paid for your rental car and did you get it at the airport? I have never rented a car in Holland and I am trying to get a handle on some prices. I have 1 month and 3 days before my return. I will be staying for 7 days around Queen's day.

Enjoy your trip and have a smode for all of us that are not there.

BUTTHEAD
Re: Another score in the Singel
Posted: 2006-03-23, 9:09 pm

edin2amster
Going to Amsterdam soon and looking forward to a visit to Singel didnt know about a RLD being till I found this website.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: