Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Love Club 21, a review
Posted: 2006-03-24, 4:11 pm

Swinginpoet
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
That's right you read correctly, I went into Club Love/Love Club 21, or whatever the name of the place is, just off the Wallen, south of Chaing Mai. In my 10 years of going to Amsterdam I'd never gone into the place. At frist Chaing Mai wasn't that bad of a place to go for a decent rub and tug. Then the rub kind of went away, the tug started to require tips, and the drearyness of the place started to become apparent.

So last night, Thursday, while wandering the Wallen I decided I wanted some flesh to flesh contact. A bareback hand job was in order and Chaing Mai was both closed, and grungy. So, what the hell, I decided to take one for the team and try out Club 21. No what? It wasn't that bad.

They have a clear menu and for 50E offer 30 minute massage and handjob. I paid my money, got a lousy rub in a decent room with the expected hand job to completion upon Pookie's (that was her name, really) chest. All for 50E, no tipping expected or required. Not a bad deal, really, if not perfect.

I'm off to go try MIrage Massage for a legit muscle moving experience, will post how it goes.

With low expectations and an open mind
The Poet tried out a new old place under the 21 sign.
Pookie gave a poor baby oil rub
But her bare hand was good for a tug
And the Poet's mess was left under the rug.

Swinginpoet
Re: Love Club 21, a review
Posted: 2006-04-13, 6:39 pm

Thaipan
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have been a fan of Love Club 21 for a few years and have to say that I have never had a bad experience ther. It does help (I think) if you can speak a little bit of Thai, even if just to say hello when you walk in. (sawaddee kap = hello - say it just like that and watch the girls faces light up!)

I have also found that if the girls like you and you have got them to laugh, they will invariably shower with you afterwards so that you can get the damn oil off those difficult to reach parts!!

[ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: