Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Trompettersteeg
Posted: 2006-03-30, 7:09 pm

emell
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Does anyone know the name of the woman with the whip in Trompettersteeg ? She seems a little wild.......
Re: Trompettersteeg
Posted: 2006-03-30, 8:26 pm

wbelford
well, in february, i think there were 2 women (there was definitely one, the blonde, who i think is hungarian christina and looks quite old - 30 ish, and i also think there was her neighbour, a brown or dark haired girl), both at the lower end of the Tromp, on the left hand side if you come from the canal.

the blonde is a pam anderson look-a-like (sort of) and she is a real cunt. a rip off if you ask me. she is always aggressive on the 3 occassions i've seen her in amsterdam. don't go near her, the wip is just a device to exercise her ripoffness.
Posted: 2006-03-30, 9:22 pm

wannachat
The blonde at the end of Tromp is infact italian Christina and i have heard a few bad reports about her. However i did have a session with her and she treated me very well all in all i had a good time with her so YMMV.

Regards

Posted: 2006-03-31, 2:28 am

soylent Power Kat
Yeah she's way aggressive. She actually ripped the zipper part off of my windbreaker as I walked by her two weeks ago. And she was sticking the butt-end of her crop into guys throats throughout the week. She's part of what I was referring to in my trip report about the girls really selling themselves these days.

Cheers to All,
-Soy
Posted: 2006-04-01, 12:36 am

kermabun
> The blonde at the end of Tromp is infact italian Christina
So who is her neighbour - the other grabber - often wearing blue jeans, brown hair (perhaps bordering on black - hard to tell in the low light sometimes) - thin face, large chest?
I get so confused...!
Posted: 2006-04-01, 5:06 am

bobvanz
I have seen Italian Christina, I was a pretty good experience. She is a bit of a money grubber. A terrific figure. A couple of days after I saw her I was walking down Tromp and her neighbor grabbed my jacket and took a while to let go. It was annoying.
Posted: 2006-04-01, 11:36 am

wannachat
I dont no who the other girl is but i have seen her on tromp she seem's like she could be a scammer to me.
Regards

[ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: