Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Arriving Tuesday, question on sex clubs
Posted: 2006-03-31, 2:38 am

wongatron
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Had a fluke few days free next week so taken advantage of a bargain last minute flight from a new airport (Robin Hood, UK, if you're interested www.thomsonfly.com).

This will be my second trip, but am coming alone and staying in hostels - I have booked into Bulldog and Heart of Amsterdam which leaves me one day free to choose by sight while I'm there (any suggestions?)

Anyway - main reason I'm posting here is that I find the RLD fascinating and barely saw any of it last time I was in Amsterdam: what times do the RLD generally operate?

Also, I'm wanting to find shops where I can get some kinky attire/toys for my girlfriend at home - would the market be a good place? I heard about a sex supermarket, but that was from a comedian so not sure if its reliable information.

Final point - I really want to go to casa rossa/bananabar etc but do not want to be hassled for sex as I have a girlfriend; is it acceptable in these places to take a passive role simply out of cultural interest?

Thanks
Re: Arriving Tuesday, question on sex clubs
Posted: 2006-03-31, 5:11 pm

Roland Power Kat
There are erotic fairs (market places) like Kama Sutra Beurs during various times of the year. There will be flyers on poles for example or in shop windows giving dates and locations. They are NOT outdoor markets but indoor retail expositions.

Stuff for your girlfriend can be purchased at numerous sex shops like Chiquita or Amsterdam Erotic. If you want something more "interesting" I would strongly suggest Absolute Danny about three buldings down from Casa Rosa on OZA or Demask on the Zeedijk.

While the gay shops like Mr B's and ROB Amsterdam cater to the mainly male market you can readily find kinky stuff that you and your GF can use. It is often cheaper and better quality than what is offered in straight shops.

Don't worry about expecting to be come on to (for sex) during a show at the CR or BB. Won't happen. However you might be asked to come up for the banana show at CS. No worries though, as you can say no and if you do go up you'll just be taking a bite from a banana.

Have a great time. Regards. Roland
Re: Arriving Tuesday, question on sex clubs
Posted: 2006-03-31, 6:05 pm

wongatron
Ace! Thanks for the info
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: