Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Tattoo artists in Amsterdam
Posted: 2006-04-01, 5:46 am

phoenix
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Just wondering if any of you can recommend a good tattoo artist in Amsterdam. I've read much about Henk Schiffmacher, but after browsing his site it's unclear whether or not he's still practicing. I've also found some information about the Amsterdam Tattoo Museum which he started, but can't tell if they actually give tattoos there or not. Thanks in advance for any info.
Re: Tattoo artists in Amsterdam
Posted: 2006-04-01, 5:06 pm

iloveamsterdam
raw at sakura tattoo..ferry at tattoo palace(for skulls and heavy metal ink)..tattoo peter(for old school ink)..and house of tattoos for custom work...
Posted: 2006-04-01, 9:47 pm

Roland Power Kat
Hi, Lots of good artists in and around Amsterdam. You could do a search on this site under Tattoos.

You have Ronald Bonkerk is in Zaandam. Leslie at Mad Science in Den Haap. Rob at Admiraal Tattoos, Molly at Tattoo Peter and Ger at Inkrowd. Lots of postines about Tsjap at Amsterdam Tattoos.

Henk (Hanky) has quit the business though the shop he started still runs. There are often visiting artists from around the world working there and sometimes someone really stellar comes.

The tattoo museum is closed. While interesting there was no tattooing there anyway.

Regards. Roland
Posted: 2006-04-02, 3:45 am

phoenix
Thanks for the replies. Tried doing a search for tattoo and ended up with tons of postings describing various tattoos found on different prostitues. While interesting :-), not exactly what I was looking for

Thanks again. Now I have a few places to check out.
Posted: 2006-04-11, 10:34 pm

Bxboy56
Roland, Do you know how I can find Tattoo Peter? I heard about Molly's work from a friend in NYC. I will be in town in 2 weeks and would love to come home with an Amsterdam tattoo
Thanks
Posted: 2006-04-12, 12:54 am

iloveamsterdam
tattoo peter is a 2min walk from central station..head toward the rld ,walk down warmoorstratt (not sure if spelt right as stoned!)..and take the 1st left..its near the pub called "the last waterhole"..eddie at tattoo peter did some awesome old school ink on my arm last year..
Posted: 2006-04-12, 2:06 pm

Bxboy56
Thank you, those directions are great. I was told it was accross the street from a coffee shop that had a picture of the Marx brothers on the window. I thought I remember that it was between Warmestraat and Zeedik.
Thanks again
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: