Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Ripoff Alert - Bridget on Sint Annenstraat
Posted: 2006-04-10, 7:44 pm

Bonnie&ClydeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Just to warn some you guys, beware of Bridget on Sint Annenstraat, 4th kamer on the right from the canal. She charges 50 euro for a S&F, then another 50 euro to take her top off and touch her breasts. She gives a terrible suck and holds your cock so that you barely penetrate her vagina. Big waste of money! She has dark hair, wears black stockings and loads of makeup. I believe she is from Venezuela.

Clyde
Re: Ripoff Alert - Bridget on Sint Annenstraat
Posted: 2006-04-10, 11:28 pm

HAL
Oh yeah. This is the very petite girl, very slim and very heavy on the eye make up. Long, curly, jet black hair. Often wears fishnet stockings. I think that she is Indonesian. Let's shut her down !
Posted: 2006-04-13, 2:27 pm

bobvanz
I saw Bridget a little over a year ago. Similar expericence to Clyde. Don't go see her. I rated her in the device, I think I gave her a 6. Probably to high, no definitely to high.
Posted: 2006-04-13, 4:38 pm

wannachat
I saw Bridget in november last year she told me she was from Venezuela. When i went into her kamer and got undressed she asked for more money which i said i did not have any and she was fine with that. She would suck for 30 seconds then use her hands for 30 seconds this lasted for about five minutes and then it was time for sex she let me do her for about five minutes and then told me time was running out . She had her black fishnets on. all in all i can not say she was a total rip off but i would not go back again. Just my two cents worth.
Regards

Posted: 2006-04-13, 6:33 pm

Joecaddy
Tip of the day guys. I once saw a hot Czechoslovakian babe who was short sweet and very tempting, so hot I just could not refuse. After stripping down we ended up dog style and oddly enough I felt her hand trying to manipulate me so I would not enter her warm treasure. Upon this discovery I quickly positioned my arms around her hips and in turn, manipluated her arms/hands away from where she could have access to restraining my entry. She knew what was going on and in turn due to her actions,,, she had to earn her money. You get what you pay for guys and if you allow a girl to pleasure you to "her" satisfaction, whats the point.

Lang Leve Nederlands!

Joecaddy.....
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: