Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Weed and Sex
Posted: 2008-03-02, 6:21 pm

horneddesi
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey guys,

It's been a while since I've been on ignatzmice - I got a wealth of information from you guys for my trip in August of 2007. When in Amsterdam, I did a lot more smoking than mongering but I realize that I need both for "great" vacation. That said, can anyone recommend a travel destination (besides Adam) where a fellow can monger and smoke weed?

I've searched this site and tried to research on other sites as well, but they are mostly dedicated to cannabis or mongering, rarely both. A couple of options I guess are:

Mexico
Costa Rica
Brazil
Vancouver BC
Thailand
Cambodia
India
Columbia
Jamaica

I've been to India and Pattaya, Thailand before and scored both hash and women.

I was young and dumb when I went to Thailand and do not want to risk getting my head lopped off for smoking now, otherwise, I would be on a plane there tomorrow. India was great - and I had the hottest chick Ive ever laid there. Unfortunately, the place is way to hectic and the people are way too pushy to expect any kind of relaxing vacation. It was easy enough to score some hash from Juhu beach but not as easy to score a hot girl.

I would love to go back to Amsterdam and a ticket from NYC is only $450 right now! However, I know I'm going to spend 3 grand over two weeks and i do not want to spend so much dough right now with the falling dollar.

Any help would be much appreciated. By the way, I'll be traveling solo. Thanks!
Re: Weed and Sex
Posted: 2008-03-02, 6:45 pm

davey1800Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Quote:
I got a wealth of information from you guys for my trip in August of 2007

..and you didn't give much back, other than a very quick and short first day report, with the promise of a full report to come. It never came.

It's not all "take take take" around here. Give us a full report from your August trip, then maybe the advice that you seek will be given ;)
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: