Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Advice - America; Myrtle Beach
Posted: 2008-05-09, 8:20 pm

Trav69
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi guys - I know this is a long shot but has anyone got advice on this location for me?

I'm off at the end of the month to play golf with buddies on a lads only long weekend. They've all been before and are excited about a lapdancing club called Masters.

After the Dam and the FKK's in Germany I think this is going to be a bit tame for me ........ any advice about where I might get a little more action if I can sneak away from them for a while?

Thanks in advance

Trav
Re: Advice - America; Myrtle Beach
Posted: 2008-05-12, 5:14 pm

Tab
There used to be some massage places along 17 that provide some extra services but it's been a few years since I've been there so can't remember names or anything and depending on heat from the local law enforcement may not offer anything if they don't know you. American girls in bars love brit accents though so you may have better luck using that route.
Posted: 2008-05-17, 11:47 am

Trav69
Thanks TAB - judging by the lack of response to this request either there is very little on offer or very few members have experience there.

Looks like I'll have to concentrate on my golf and get to bed early!

:-)

Trav
Posted: 2008-06-03, 10:43 pm

Trav69
Just to close the loop on this one - I'm back now - never managed to track down any real action besides standard American style strip clubs with limited touching and really crazy prices - man are we spoilt here in Europe or what!!!.

Saw a couple of "Theraputic Massage" parlours but couldn't escape the group to see if any extra services were on offer and didn't bump into anyone that knew either.

Golf was superb though!!

Trav
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: