Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Stiletto -Sydney
Posted: 2008-07-14, 9:51 am

dralterego
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Close to the CBD, this upscale club with clean facilities is great! I went two days in a row. Spent too much money but had fun. There were some not so attractive girls, but a few unbelievable hotties. I definitely recommend the place. It is $300+ per hour, but some of the women I would pay much more for.
Re: Stiletto -Sydney
Posted: 2008-07-17, 10:16 pm

tw25rw Power Kat
I take it you're not in town to see the pope?

I usually used the suburban brothels. Much cheaper, especially the Asian ones.

Posted: 2008-07-18, 6:56 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Not being picky here, but seriously curious. When you suggest asian brothels is that a reference to a massage/spa kind of thing, or are there true brothels that are staffed with asians? If the latter that would be notable indeed.
Posted: 2008-07-18, 10:46 pm

tw25rw Power Kat
The latter.. They tend not to be the classiest establishments. The girls are a mix of hot Koreans and Japanese and Chinese housewives with bad teeth.

It seemed to me that just about any suburban row of shops in an area with a Chinese population had at least one of these places. Cost about $180 an hour.

Posted: 2008-07-19, 8:01 am

dralterego
Tried Xanadu in the CBD since it was right adjacent to my hotel. Technically it was an Asian massage pallor. I think sex in a place not specifically organized as a brothel is illegal. I paid almost $200 Australian for a massage. I then had to specifically ask for sex and it was $100 more to the girl. She was pretty but very regimented (lie here, etc.) and the cheesy lines due to the language barrier kills it for me. I paid as much to have sex in all kinds of crazy positions in a nice room with a shower with a Brittany Spears (hot days) look-alike with a killer attitude and accent at Stiletto. Had another crazy hottie blonde girl same day. Gong there has ruined it for me elsewhere. I had been happy with Women of the World in Amsterdam, but after Stiletto, I can only think about going back there.
Posted: 2008-07-19, 2:32 pm

tw25rw Power Kat
The numerous unlicenced places are illegal, but they rarely get closed down. The facilities can be very ordinary - broken showers, smell of smoke etc, but you can find some gems in there. It's where I discovered Korean girls.
There's no pretense there about being for massage etc.

There are also a lot of rub & tug places which are massage places that also give you an hj. They don't usually give full service.

Sensualdownunder.com has plenty of info. You'll need to register to see the whole forum.

The best legal brothel scene is in Melbourne where it is long established. They have the best table dancing places as well.

Posted: 2008-07-20, 3:59 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Thanks for the details. Interesting indeed. Someday I'll make it to Australia...it's just such a loooong journey!
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: