Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Eastern European Girls working in America
Posted: 2008-07-27, 1:56 pm

420 Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
While traveling around the Central U.S this summer I stumbled into a very interesting scene in Northern Michigan. I drove to Mackinac Island to visit for a day and found beautiful young girls (20-25)from Poland, Romania, Russia, and Bulgaria working to pay for college in the various restaurants I visited. Being the "curious" type,,, I started to ask quetions/interview.

First of all,, Mackinac Island is a well know tourist attraction in Northern Michigan and does a very good summer business. From what I gathered, the local kids don't like to work seasonal jobs so the restaurant and hotel owners found labor supplies thru an organization in Europe. The girls pay about $750 to an agency to help secure summer employment AND pay their own airfare (summer fares range around $1500 RT). They also have to find short term accomodations.

The majority of the job are waitress positions,,,paying a base salary of $2.50 per hour plus tips. Quite a few of them work two jobs (day and night shifts),,6 days per week! Two fo the girls had there Masters Degrees and were working to pay off their student loans and work towards their PHD's (Banking and Finance)

I was quite impressed with a few things, their European looks and demeanor (quite unique and easy to identify), their work ethics and attitudes about being self sustained.

I was amazed that the local business's cannot find labor in their backyard,,,but after seeing girls work in these restuarants (and the German Fkk clubs) I can see why they are such a commodity!!!! Needless to say,,,I was entranced!!!

Posted: 2008-07-28, 10:49 am

Wim Admin
hi Mr. traveler, there are also many Dutch girls in Michigan, am I right ? anyway , those EE girls sound interesting , there are still lots of them - hey , we'll soon Czech for some more cuties ;-)
Re: Eastern European Girls working in America
Posted: 2008-08-02, 12:46 pm

vicgoo
420,Wim there are many EE girls working here in Hawaii going to UH.I happened to know a couple of them through a friend from Poland.I find these Polish chicks totally different than the ones we,re accustomed to in the Wallen-the likes of Agnieska and Jessica.

To begin 1 completely disascociated herself with me when i told of my Amsterdam adventures and the raves.The other tolerated my ways for awhile until i told her of my leaving a house party here after candy flipping and had to drive home,which was way worse than my last trip when i did a roll in Arnhem at Qlimax at 5 and it ended at 7 that time 2 girls i met drove my car back to Amsterdam since i offered them a ride home.So to make it short it seems like the ones that are so called straight are pretty much against our fun with the ladies and drugs!I,ve been around many conservative people here and never had anyone cut me off for those reasons.

Wim by the way i just recovered from that sat nite when you saw me come out of Nina,s kamer Sunday.I was lucky the girls gave me some milk when we got to their house in Lelylaan which snapped me off the roll and i was able to drive home to Purmerend!

Posted: 2008-08-04, 8:30 am

Don Corleone
There are plenty of hot looking Russian women here in San Francisco, especially in the Richmond neighborhood. The women get all freaked out when my friends & I approach them for simple conversation. Large immigrant Russian population = Russian mafia = Russian women available for $. I need to find some new Russian friends to help me find these secret places with the Russian chicks. I know where all the secret Asian places are located.
Re: Eastern European Girls working in America
Posted: 2008-08-16, 4:21 pm

londonbasketcase Power Kat
In Britain ever since the opening of the EU membership to many of the Eastern European bloc countries we have seen a major influx of recent immigrants. With this they bring their culture and their women.

You find the EEs working in just about every industry and in many venues. The girls are generally quite pretty compared to the local English girls. For us it is not Russians but the Polish that come in droves. The Russians monopolise the Westend and Chelsea Kensington with their Oligarch billions. To a lesser extent you have Baltics and Hungarians. For some reason the Czechs have always been in Britain.

Now we see increasingly Romanians and Bulgarians filtering across the border.

Since the 1990s there have been former Yugoslavian nationals in Britain that were displaced by the civil war. At the same time there were Albanians too and as their maligned gangs.

There have always been Eastern European turks in Britain.

Cheers,

Londonbasketcase

Posted: 2008-08-17, 1:37 am

TripSupporting Member
Supporting Member
The scene " up north " in the northwoods of Wisconsin is same same re: Eastern Euro girls. The past few summers I have met many a cute EE chicas workin in the hospitality industry.

I wish I was up north right now tryin different things and smokin funny things cause man I sure would like to see some of those girls again- drinkin whiskey out da bottle never worrrin about tomorrow singin wang dang sweet puntang all summer long.

Sanuk
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: